Kai cenat

Y/N POV

I was in my apartment just chilling with my crying 6-month-old baby girl nova. She's been crying saying dada all day and I don't know what to do. her dad is kai Cenat, we use to be together until I found out he cheated on me when I was 7 months pregnant with our daughter. I was so upset until our baby girl came she brings me happiness whenever I'm sad. me and kai we sometimes have family time but not that much because he's always streaming on Twitch. He's fan knows about me and nova and loves us.

( this is nova)

( this is nova)

kai is currently streaming right now so I thought that putting the stream on would stop her from crying but nope. I let out a sigh and decided to call him.

KAI POV

I was streaming for about 6 hours checking on the mafia, etc. until I got a call from my baby momma.

" hold on chat y/n calling me," I said to them.  "hello" " kai nova keeps crying for you and I know your streaming but she wont stop until she see you can please come ".  she sound like she was about cry. " alright i'm come" I end the call.

" alright chat i have to end the stream early today cause babygirl needs me ill see yall next stream bye yall" i said ending the stream.

I close the computer and went to my closet to change my clothes.

I told the boys that I'm going to y/n house cause nova want me.

I went inside my car and drove to her crib. 10 minutes later I was there. I parked my car and got out walking to the front door and knocked.

Y/n pov

I'm trying to rocking nova to sleep but she is still crying. I was about to cry when I heard a knock on the door. I smiled knowing it's Kai.

I walk to the door while nova still crying. I open the door and see Kai I let out a sigh once nova saw him to she rise her arms and lean forward. Kai got inside and grabbed her from me and sat down on the couch.

"You miss me that much princess your eye are all red and puffy" he said hugging her.

She was laying on his chest. Little soft crys still there. She look so comfortable on his chest. Kai looked up and saw me stand and told me sit down next to him. I walk to the couch and sat down.

" did she eat" " yes I fed her and rocked her but all she wanted was you" " I did everything I could to calm her down nothing worked" i said crying.

I quickly whipped my tears away but Kai already saw them

He sigh "look I'm so sorry what had happened when you where 7 months pregnant with nova. I regret every single moment about that night I fuck up bad" he said wiping more tear from my eye

"You are a Great mom to her and yes she has her ups and downs but I just know she loves you" he smiling

"And I most definitely don't regret having a kid with you. Yes I fuck up in the past but I still love you and I want us to be back together I miss you so much"

I looked at him and I can tell by his eye he met that shit. But don't know if want to I don't to repeat like last time.

"Kai I don't know" "please y/n just give me one more chance I promise I'll try to do less time on stream and more time one you and Nova" he said

"Fine Kai" i said he stood up jumping around while nova I still in his hand

"Kai you better not drop my baby" "you mean OUR baby" he said sitting back down.

And out of nowhere he kiss and of I kiss him back. Few minutes later we pulled away and look at each other

"I love you y/n"
"I love you too Kai