Kai

——————————————————————

its 9:30 am and you feel fingers run through your back. right in front of your sight, you see the love of your life's smile greeting you good morning. "good morning baby" he says softly.

the way he would wake you up in the morning was always very gentle. you absolutely loved the feelings of his touch alongside the loving words he would tell you in the morning.

"did you sleep well, baby?" he whispers with a half smile and his eyes hardly opened.

"yeah, i did baby" you reply back half asleep as he gently thumbs your cheek.

you both are very busy individuals but when the sweet moments like waking up next to each other, it brings you both closer together. the closeness made you feel closer to him.

as your eyes start to close again, you could feel his eyes scanning your face. he scoots in closer to you and put his arms around your waist, plants small kisses after the i love you's he says between each kiss. he then starts to give you gentle kisses on top of your forehead.

"Kai" you faintly giggled from the tickling sensation.

"baby why are you so pretty?" he softly says as you gently laughed.

"i have the most prettiest bad ting gyal  in the world" he says.

"Kai shut up" you said as you bury your head into his chest trying to hide from the compliments.

"no baby i mean it" he says. you looked back at him with doe eyes then you go back to hiding your face.

"omg Kai stop" you say lightly.

"if anything im the lucky one" you retaliated. my man is handsome and knows how to put it down". you start laughing as he starts attacking you with kisses.

"you damn right i do" he says back. Kai starts to hover right over you and you both are nose to nose.

"you look so good baby" he whispers using his deep voice, which turned you on in an instant.

"mhm, i do?" you say as you pull his shirt towards you to pull him in closer.

"you do" he says before giving you a passionate kiss on your neck. you lightly moan as a reflex. the kisses went from your neck all the way down. lets just say the morning was a great start to both of yall's day.