Duke

——————————————————————

"Daddy!" I shouted up at duke who was in our bedroom.

He walked out of the room and peeked over the stairs railing.

"Yes baby?" He asked.

"Oh hi, I'm hungryyy". I said looking up at him.

"Well make something" He smiled down at me before turning around and walking back into our room.

I sighed before rolling my eyes and running up the stairs after him.

"Daddy..." I said jumping onto our bed on my back.

"Y/n...stop" He said.

"Stop what?" I asked tilting my head sideways looking at him.

"Not now baby, I'm in the middle of play a game." He said smiling as he sat back down on his gaming chair.

"You can't make me food?" I pout. He chuckles and rolls his eyes.

"Fine.." I sigh getting up and walking out of the room. I walk down the stairs and jump on the couch.

*Few minutes later*

I'm done, what did you want to eat Princess?" He asks running down the stairs and stopping in front of me.

"Shrimp Alfredo Daddy" I smiled. Duke's eyes widen.

"Baby stop playing" He said walking and pointing his finger in my face.

"Knock what off?" I asked.

"Calling me daddy" He said walking into the kitchen and grabbing the srimp out of the freezer.

"DADDY!" I shouted. Duke span around and looked at me.

"Y/n... stop" He said. He said turning back around and putting the shrimps on the stove then put the pasta in the pot to boil. I stood up and walked over to him.

"Daddy" I said putting my left hand on the small of his back standing next to him. He rolled his eyes.

"What". He said.

"Gimme a kiss" I said puckering my lips and standing up to reach his mouth. He looked down and kissed me.

"Why do you keep calling me daddy?" He asks cooking the shrimps and checking on the pasta.

"I don't know what your talking about." I sighed.

"Y/n, Why are you calling me daddy?" He asked frustration runnin through his voice.

"I don't kn-" I got interrupted.

Duke grabbed my throat and pushed me against the fridge.

"I not gonna ask again y/n" He whispered.

"Why are you calling me Daddy?" He asked putting his ear near my mouth and leaving a kiss on my collarbone.

"It's a prank i-im sorry" I stuttered.

"Ok" He said removing his hand.

"I love you" He said kissing me.

"I love you too" I nervously smiled returning the kiss.