Duke

SINCE SOME OF YALL WANTED SMUT HERE YALL GO BUT SHORT CUZ I REALLY CANT WRITE SMUTS😭😭😭

ENJOY❤️

——————————————————————

Nothing was like waking up to your man's tongue on your sensitivity. At first, you didn't even notice until you woke up to a slight slap to your thigh. That's when you see your legs on your boyfriend's shoulders as he ate you like you were his last meal. Throwing your head back, you tangle your hands in his hair.

"Feel good, baby?" He hummed, sending vibrations through your heat, driving you mad.

"Hell yeah, baby, oh my god." You moan out as your back arches. While his mouth worked, his fingers began rubbing fast circles on your throbbing elit. Mouth parted, you clamp your legs around his head, locking him in. He wasn't coming up until he was finished.

"Cum for me, baby, cum on your tongue." He urged, working his fingers faster. A familiar knot formed in your stomach before the overwhelming sensation of your release overtook you. He lapped up your juices like it was the last drink on Earth. "Damn, girl." He moaned. He sits up, hard on pressing firmly against his sweats, begging to be freed. You catch your breath, throwing your nightie over your head and to the floor, completely naked in front of your husband.

"Ssshit....do I get breakfast?"

"Yeah, but first you gon lay here and take this dick, then we can have breakfast."