Duke

——————————————————————"You ready?" Duke asked you as you got ready in your dress

"You ready?" Duke asked you as you got ready in your dress.

"Yes I am babe. Do I look alright? I don't know if this looks good on me" You admired yourself in the mirror.

"You look beautiful, your bump looks so cute"You smiled.

"Thank you baby, what do you think we are having?" You put your hand on your bump.

"I think a little princess, you?" Duke joined you, placing his hand on top of yours.

"Me too actually" you smirked. "Daddy's girl"

Your best friends were planning your gender reveal party. You were super excited, Duke has a son from a previous relationship and you couldn't wait to find our who you were growing inside of you.

"Lets go princess" Duke took your hands as you walked downstairs and headed out to the car that was waiting for you.

"Why do I feel so nervous?" You moaned as you got into the car on the way to the party.

"Because you cannot wait to see what you are having" Duke laughed

"I know, but I have such a sicky feeling" you pouted, putting your head on his shoulder.

"It will be perfectly fine, I for one cannot wait see what we are having" He ran his hands on your bump.

"Me too, just me being silly" you whispered as you relaxed in the car

You get to the party venue.

"Oh wow this is beautiful" you said as you and Duke strolled through as they all surprised you.

"Ahh girls" you squealed as you ran to them all.

"This is so beautiful, really love it. You girls know me so well. I am so happy with it"

You greeted everyone around you, seeing everyone who loved you the most just filled your heart with pure joy.

"You look beautiful, I can't get over how cute that bump is". Your best friend squealed, running her arms down your bump.

"Thank you babe. I really like this dress. I was not feeling my best this morning. But felt a lot better now" you smiled.

"Look at how cute the little cupcakes are, do you want one?" Duke asked as he handed you some.

"A pregnant lady doesn't turn down food,dumbass question" you smirked.

"Dumbass question right" Duke agreed

Everyone was finally here at your party and you were so happy that you could finally find out what you were having.

"Oh my god" you squealed as your best friend, the party planner had finally arrived with the balloon.

"So here we are, lets announce what you are having". She said as you passed down Duke the pin to burst the balloon.

"oh my god" you said.

"5,4,3,2..1" your friends and family shouted as you burst the balloon, seeing pink confetti splayed out onto the floor.

"oh my god" you squealed and gave Duke the biggest huge .

"Wow a girl " Duke mumbled as you kissed him.

"i cannot believe it" you couldn't wipe the smile off of your face.

"Me too baby. Thank you for doing this gender reveal party. I know I was super private with my first baby. So I thank you so much for doing this because I can't believe it" you grinned at him.

"No problem. I am so happy too"

The rest of the party was just amazing, finding out you were having a girl was the best thing ever. Surrounded by the most incredible people and having Duke by your side the whole day was perfect.