Fanum

——————————————————————

I was in fanums bathroom sitting on the counter doing my makeup because I was bored, fanum has been playing GTA with his friends for 2 hours now so I can't really do anything with fanum.

I was done doing my makeup so decided to see if fanum was still playing his game, I walked outside the bathroom to see fanum still playing I went up to him and sat on the chair that was right next to him.

"Fanum" but got no answer so I lifted up his headset and he pulled it back down I then got a little mad so I just got up and yelled.

"FANUM" he then muted his mic looked back, and took his headset off and yelled back.

"WHAT". I flinched because he never really yells at me.

"I'm sorry for messing up your game" I said sarcastically and mad.

"WELL YOU ALWAYS WANT SO MUCH ATTENTION DONT GET WHY YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONE SECOND Y/N DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT" fanum yells making me say as much as possible.

"ONE SECOND VINNIE ITS BEEN ALMOST 3 HOURS AND HAD NOTHING TO DO SO I JUST WANTED TO TALK TO YOU BUT SEEMS LIKE YOUR TO BUSY" I said.

"THEN GO FIND SOMETHING TO DO" fanum yelled putting his headset back on.

I then run into the bathroom and slams the door starting to cry and overthink because fanum has never yelled at me like that and I started to think I was too clingy and not good enough for fanum. after a few minutes of me crying hear a knock on the door.

"whos there" I said in a raspy voice from crying so much

"It's me baby,can we talk real quick" fanum said

"you said you had no time for my bullshit" I said.

" y/n just come out here" fanum said.

"fine but don't yell at me" I said

"y/n I won't just come" he said.

I opened the door and fanum was standing right by the door he then noticed that was crying and he tries to hug me but I push him away

"Fanum you can't just yell at me and tell me shit and then try and hug me " I said annoyed.

"okay I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell ik you don't like when I do" fanum said

"then why did you" i said

"idk I really dont I was just annoyed and mad for no reason and im sorry" fanum said, just gave him a small smile and then let him hug me.

"ill make it up to you " fanum said

"how" I said

"ill take you where ever tmr" he said hugging me

"okay" i said smiling

"i love you "

" i love you too"