Chapter 1 Vacations With Troubles

"Alright people, get in the bus we have a few days off thanks to Tony so let's make it a memorable experience" I said as Anna wrap her arm around me

"How did you get that cabin baby?" Anna asked

"I manage to get the owner and work up a deal" I said as everyone go into the bus

"That's great" Anna said

"Is everyone ready to go?" I asked them all

"Yeah!" They all said

"Alright then let's get going" I said as Anna and I enter the bus then I close the door as it took us to the cabin

At the cabin in Miami

     I woke up and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee as I was the first person to wake up as I was drinking coffee I had a call from my manager but I told her that I was on a small needed vacation in Miami to which she understood then...

I woke up and went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee as I was the first person to wake up as I was drinking coffee I had a call from my manager but I told her that I was on a small needed vacation in Miami to which she understood then I hang up to see Anna in just my shirt and a black thong.

"Damn baby" I said

She smile "I miss you in bed baby" She said

"Sorry, I couldn't stay in bed that long" I said as I was still a bit stress out

She came up to me and she wrap her arms around my neck "let me handle that babe" Anna said as she drag my ass to the living room and she push me into the couch then she got on my lap as she was grinding on me

"I fucking love you baby" I said

"Shut up and make love to me" She said as I pull my shirt off her body

She pull my sweatpants off a bit to fish out my hard dick out as she put her thong to the side and sat on it making me go deep inside her as we were making love I had my hands on her breast as she was moaning a bit loud, I heard from a far some movements and as we were even close to cum Ryley and Daniel walk in on us that Anna grab my shirt to cover her breast. Ryley chuckled at us while Daniel cover his eyes from seeing my women's breast so Anna got off me and fix her self a bit as I pull my sweatpants back up then we focus on making breakfast as the rest of our friends came out of their rooms to eat breakfast. After breakfast everyone went to do their thing as the cabin had some fun things to do while I went outside to smoke a blunt for the time being as I needed to relax, after I was done with the blunt I went back inside to see everyone chilling and watching movies or playing pool or even swimming in the pool that was included with the cabin so I went to sit next to Anna until I heard Taynara screaming and yelling at Sammy.