Chapter 16 A Wolf's Family Grows

A few months later

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

A few months later

It's been a few months now and I unfortunately lost my title two months ago while Effie did became the new TBS Women's Champion plus Max it's still the AEW World Champion so in terms of wrestling everything has been great, plus in the relationship side of my life I well let's just say that Anna and I married Tay plus in that same wedding Anna told me that she's expecting our first baby. Other things that has been was that Ryley finally gave birth to her twin kids which were adorable and I was happy for her and Daniel that I been teaching them how to handle twin kids since I am the one with the most experience with having two kids at the same time, plus Ryley ask me if I could help her back into shape to return and I of course agreed to it so I managed to help Ryley while also looking after my pregnant wife that had to vacate her title so there wasn't any Interim Champion. I also managed to do a small appearance in one of Ryley's series that she literally told her director that if I didn't show up at least once in the series that she wouldn't do it at all so I had that experience once again to work alongside Ryley in a series, the other thing was that Katy got married to Alicia and Michael ask Pamela to marry him a few months ago which I was happy for them both so at least everything seem great so far in everyone's lives that I don't think things would be different.

"Baby, I'm hungry" Anna said

"I'm making lunch baby, don't worry about it" I said as I was in the kitchen

"Well loves I'm off to the gym" Tay said as she kiss me then kiss Anna plus rub her belly

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well loves I'm off to the gym" Tay said as she kiss me then kiss Anna plus rub her belly

I smile "you ready to be a co-mother Tay?" I asked her

"I'm great with my cousins and your kids but having my best friends and wive to have our kid it's totally different so I'm a bit nervous" Tay said honestly

"Everything will be alright Tay, don't worry about it" I said as I assured her

"Thanks for that Jared, anyways I'll be back in a few" Tay said and left

"The food is ready my love" I said and grab her plate then service it then I took it to her since she was at the living room watching tv

"Baby, do you think our daughter would follow up on our footsteps?" Anna asked since about two months ago we knew the gender of our baby