Chapter 2 Argument Get Vacation Cut Short

"This place is great" I said as we all walk in the arcade then everyone went to their favorite games as Anna and I became competitive against each other

The arcade that Benjamin brought us had two freaking floors and it had also a small bar that serves food as well so it was great plus it was empty to which we enjoyed that we didn't had to run into any fans of ours, as Anna and I play against each other to see who could win more in the arcade games I saw from the corner of my eye Sammy talking with some random girl that got Tay all work up so she went straight to the balcony to cry her eyes out.

I sigh "I'll be right back, keep an eye on the rest babe" I said

She nods "of course my love" Anna said and went to see where the rest were as I went to the balcony as Ryley look at me but I mouthed to her "I got her"

Tay sniff "fucking hate this" She said

"Tay, cariño... sweetheart you can talk to me" I said as I went towards her as she turn to look at me

"He's cheating on me!"She manage to say as she cry on me so I just hug her tight

I just rub her back as she cry "let it all out Tay, I'm here for you" I said calmly as I never let go of the hug

     Then Ryley, Britt and Anna pop their head a bit to the balcony as Tay had her back towards them and I look at them as they asking me without saying a word "what's wrong?" I sigh as I console my wife's best friend.

"Is it bad?" Ryley asked

I nodded "tell everyone is time, divorce time...I'll explain everything when we get near the bus" I said as Tay had her arms wrapped around my neck by now

     I saw Ryley telling everyone to get ready to leave and to meet us in my bus as Tay was almost calm from crying then as she turn around to see Ryley walk in to us she hug her tightly, Ryley gave her the jacket and I decided to carry her bridal style as she buried her face in my chest not wanting to see anyone right now. I took her to the back of the bus where my room was and Anna was already there so I lay Tay down as Anna hug her best friend for a while, everyone was now inside the bus which was great but then I heard Sammy's drunken voice calling for Tay so I went straight at him. Ryley told Tay to keep the jacket as she and I went outside as Sammy was a drunken mess of an asshole that I really had enough of him so he will definitely be kick out of the bus for good and he will be hearing from Tony after I tell him what happen.

"Taynarrrrraaaaaa, come outside and let's talk" Sammy said all drunk

     I was so mad at him that I wanted to beat his ass but Ryley was holding me back since she didn't want me to fight his lame ass up.