Chapter 8 Backstory Revealed

I woke up to see Tay and Ryley talking about something near the pool so I just let them talk as I went straight to the kitchen to make myself some coffee as I thought about what to eat for breakfast or to let Anna cook today, then Tay walk in...

I woke up to see Tay and Ryley talking about something near the pool so I just let them talk as I went straight to the kitchen to make myself some coffee as I thought about what to eat for breakfast or to let Anna cook today, then Tay walk into the kitchen as she wanted some coffee as well but she didn't came alone as Ryley was with her wearing only Daniel's shirt.

"I would tease you right now but I'm still having my morning coffee so consider yourself safe" I said as I drank coffee

Ryley giggle "lucky me, by the way Tay told me everything you two did last night with details" Ryley tease me

I roll my eyes and laughed "nice try, I'm the king of teasing" I said

     Anna walk towards us as she was wearing my shirt and she grab herself some coffee then she look at Ryley, Tay and I as she instantly knew what was going on since it was kinda obvious.

"Let me guess, Ryley is trying to tease you" Anna said

I nodded "yup" I said as I finish my coffee then added "who will cook breakfast you or me?"

"I'll do it daddy" Anna said

I smile and peck her lips "love you" I said

She smiles "love you too baby" Anna said as she started to cook breakfast for all of us and of course I was helping my wife

Tay and Ryley set up the table quick before heading back to their rooms to get change into some clothes while Anna and I focus on cooking breakfast, I wanted to fool around with Anna but I also didn't want to get caught in the act so I focus on making breakfast with her. Then as the food was ready I call for everyone to grab a plate while Anna and I went back to our room to change as today we wanted to go to the beach plus some of the guys also wanted to know how I live in this neighborhood. I of course told them that after we are all ready to go to the beach and I'll tour them around that I will tell them my "life story" in Puerto Rico but right now I needed to collect my thoughts on that theme first, so I ate breakfast while Anna stayed next to me since she already knows everything about me and knew that stuff like my past is hard for me to tell.