Chapter 15 Ryley's Camping Idea

After my wife on her match to become the new AEW Women's World Champion as she beat Toni Storm for it she was all tears but she was happy so that's more important for me, I of course had a match at Rampage as I face Bryan Danielson after I p...

      After my wife on her match to become the new AEW Women's World Champion as she beat Toni Storm for it she was all tears but she was happy so that's more important for me, I of course had a match at Rampage as I face Bryan Danielson after I put his mentor No his father figure out for good of AEW which I in the end won that match as I show that I am better than him. After everything was done we were all about to leave but Ryley had a meeting with her close friends which involves me and TayJay plus other like UndisputedDMD, The Pinnacle, The Gunns, Maxwell, Ben and Kris plus Effie and Scott as she told us that she wanted to bring us all to her cabin in Denver Colorado which was a great idea so all of us went to grab our things while some of the guys or women had to do some stuff first before joining us. We all went to our hotel rooms or houses since some of our friends live near Jacksonville Florida so as I put my things on the floor of the room Anna was the first one to undress and go straight to the bathroom to shower while Tay began to look for some lingerie, Tay wanted to do a sexy small photoshoot so I pull out the camera and started to take sexy pictures of my girlfriend as she was wearing all blue lingerie. As we were done Anna came out wearing just a towel so Tay took off her lingerie and went to take a shower herself while I undress to grab myself some sweatpants and boxers, Anna grab her red thong and one of my merch shirts that I sell for my brand of MGK as her pjs which I love to see on her. Tay later came out with her own blue thong plus another one of my merch MGK shirts as she then join Anna on the bed so I grab a towel and went to take a shower as I was under the water I heard some moans coming from the room next to us which made me laugh a bit since I knew who was getting it on before bed but I stay quiet.

Next day

     As we were heading to the cabin Tay and Anna were with me in our room while the rest either were watching Tv or even just chilling but since last night my girls and I didn't celebrate the right way since we were all tired but since we were in...

As we were heading to the cabin Tay and Anna were with me in our room while the rest either were watching Tv or even just chilling but since last night my girls and I didn't celebrate the right way since we were all tired but since we were in our room on the bus I decided to bang my girls. Which I did with such love that in a matter of moments we heard Austin and Britt banging plus I knew Effie's moans so she was probably banging Scott as Tay and Anna were trying to calm down from their orgasms I was laying on the bed with them as we heard Ryley's moans next to which made me laugh. But as I got dress and as I simply got out the room that was next to mine was Ryley's and Daniel's so they were banging still which I laughed but continued on to the kitchen as I went to drink some water as David look at me with the rest, I knew that they would just called me out from all the sex noises which I could defend myself and the girls but of course not the rest of the people that were banging on my bus at the moment.