Chapter 11 Big News Incoming

"Thanks for this bikini Jared" Tay said

I smile "No problem Tay" I said

She peck my lips "you're the best" Tay said

"I try my best, if you want to hang with Anna she told me that she will be with Ryley today so it's just us alright, for now since we have to meet with them at Ryley's" I said

She nodded "alright cool with me" Tay said

"Love that ass" I said

She bend over on the bed "all yours" Tay said

I stood behind her and took off her bikini bottoms then I pull out my hard dick as I align myself between her ass which I went in as I thrust hard into her, Tay moan while taking all of me deep inside her until I was completely inside her wet folds then I thrusted harder and rougher making her moan louder. I grab her hips as I was pounding her harder and deeper with each thrust getting her wetter for me as I also smack her ass hard as she moan asking me to give her more of me so I did as told by fucking her harder and rougher then I made her go on her back, I grab her legs and put them on my shoulders as I took her in that position getting more moans from her as I made Tay mine for the morning as I knew that soon we will have to go to Ryley's house. A few minutes later and Tay was bouncing on my cock hard while I was grabbing her small breast then she lean forward so I could suck on her nipples as she took all of my dick deeper with each thrust, we continue in this position for a while until Tay went on all fours again so I was pounding her harder until she had a body shaking orgasm that she even squirted into me.

     After the sex we took a shower together and clean up nicely then we got dress and went to my car with Alpha as the rest of our pets were in good hands thanks to Ariel, we drove to Ryley's house then we park next to Anna's car as we walk together to the front door then I knock on the door to see that everyone was already here so Daniel let us pass. I kiss Anna quick as later on some of the guys wanted to talk to me so I went to sit down as Alpha follow me then I sat down with my wolf sitting right next to me while I was petting him to keep him calm since he isn't still that comfortable around a lot of people, we talk and had a few drinks that even Tony Khan was here with us which was rare for him to be in our small get togethers that we usually do to hang out but it was also good since he wanted me to tell everyone about the news about Forbidden Door 2. As I was cuddling Alpha  while talking to David  and Brody about merch idea while Maria was talking to TayJay about nature walks. Meanwhile Pamela and Michael were babysiting Finley and being cute as always, then as everyone was enjoying themselves talk or having fun plus drinking some beers I saw that Daniel and Ryley were about to say something to they call for attention to which we all stop what we were doing as they began to speak. Of course Ryley seem nervous as the girls encouraged her to talk as I instantly knew what it was cause I was in that spot 13 years ago when I announced to my family that I was going to be a dad to twin kids, Daniel was cuddling Ryley for support as everyone were smiling at them since it was good news which was great to hear about it.