✿ CHAPTER NINETEEN ✿

Peeking from around the corner, I saw Harry talking to Ron and Professor McGonagall

Peeking from around the corner, I saw Harry talking to Ron and Professor McGonagall. My twin looked up at the professor with wide eyes and said something to her, a pleading look on his face. With a flourish of her wand, Ron's old fashioned, frilly, burgundy dress robes transformed into smart looking black ones.
"THANK YOU PROFESSOR!" He called after her as she walked away. Ron caught my eye from around the corner and nudged Harry, who spun around and saw me too.

Oh hell. I thought, head retreating from around the wall so the boys couldn't see me. Merlin, let this go well.

Gathering myself and taking a deep breath, I stepped out from behind the wall, Harry's eyes immediately catching mine. Ron had taken a few steps away from Harry but was still watching us like a hawk.

"Wow." He whispered, eyes wide. My cheeks got hot and it felt like everyone in the hall was staring at me, but Harry, Ron and Malfoy were the only people looking my way. Wait - Malfoy? I flicked my head to look at him, but he quickly looked away, face going scarlet.

"I like your dress," Harry said, chuckling when I reached him.
"Hermione picked it," I said, making sure my best friend was credited for her incredible choice.
"She has good taste," He nodded.

"Mer-see," I heard Ron say from behind me in a horrible attempt at speaking French. I followed his gaze to where Camille had appeared at the top of the Grand Staircase, smiling sweetly as she descended. She walked over to Ron and linked her arm through his.

My attention shifted once more to the staircase, for Hermione had begun to walk down it. Standing at the bottom with his arm out, waiting for her was- I rubbed my eyes in disbelief- Victor Krum.

Ron, Harry, Camille and I stared bug-eyed at the pair as Hermione linked her arm through Krum's and he led her past us to the entrance of the Great Hall. She looked at me as they passed, giving me a huge grin and a small wave.

"Mr Potter! If you could please line up with Miss Weasley, the Dance of the Champions is about to begin!" McGonagall's shrill voice called as she walked towards Harry and I.

"Pardon, Professor?" Harry had a quizzical look plastered over his face.
"Didn't I tell you, Potter? I'm sure I did! It is tradition that the three - well, in this case four - champions and their partners are the first to dance!" McGonagalls attention turned to me.

"You look lovely, dear," She said smiling warmly before hastily turning and entering the Great Hall.

Everyone except the four champions and their partners filed into the Hall.

"Nervous?" I asked Harry, noticing his palms were beginning to get slippery clasped in mine. He nodded quickly.
"Me too." I whispered, giving him a small smile.

We lined up with the other three pairs at the Halls entrance, Harry and I at the back. We followed the champions ahead of us as we walked in, grand music swelling through the room. The other students stood, forming an aisle which lead to a circular dance floor.