Sharkboy x reader-Shark Frenzy!

You don't know how or why this even happened but Lavagirl convinced you and Sharky to go on a date and to make it even worse she wanted to be the third wheel and if that wasn't bad enough she got all 3 of you captured by Mr Electric!

Sharkboy was sitting in the jail cell you had to share with him because Lavagirl somehow convinced Mr Electric that you and sharky were on a date and if he didn't let you sit in the same cell together he will get beat up. 

You were sitting on the floor hugging your knees because you were cold as hell "When can we get out of this dump!? I'm cold!" Lavagirl smiled "Hey sharky your 'girlfriend' is cold why don't you try and break her out of here?" Sharkboy looked pissed,"1:she's not my girlfriend! 2:I am NOT! listening to your orders! 3:Shark frenzy!" LG looked confused until she saw you back up against the cell wall.

Sharkboy started punching and biting the cell walls until he made an exit to YOUR! door LG was confused "wait,why am I still in my cell? Aren't we escaping together?" You shook your head,"Lavagirl you made sharkboy mad and I'm pretty sure he's still mad actually-" Sharkboy still had his shark teeth out so it clearly shows that he's still angry,"but you do realise that you made me and Sharky feel so awkward today right? I mean when you forced us to kiss when you put a mistletoe above our heads! It's September LG and remember when all 3 of us went to earth to see max you forced me and sharky to hold hands!" 

LG looked at the ground in shame "sorry guys,I guess I didn't realise how awkward it was for you both..." you smirked "it's fine but we aren't letting you out for 2 days!" LG looked sad.

You and sharky went over to the ocean for a little while,Sharkboy was still in a shark frenzy and you didn't know why! He looked happy but he had his shark teeth out! You decided to ask him since you've been wondering for at least 3 hours now,"Hey Sharky?" He looked at you "yes?" You blushed,"Uhhh-I've been wondering for a little bit and ummm....are you still in a shark frenzy?" Unexpectedly Sharkboy kissed you,he grabbed your body and pulled you over to him,he broke the kiss before you could respond to it for air,then he pushed you on the floor and went on top of you,he then kissed you even more until the sharks told you both to get a room.

|question would the end of this be counted as sexualising a 13 year old? I say that because I have seen a dipper x reader book and the exact same thing happened in that|