C.C Afton-What is this feeling???

(I'm calling him C.C bc I can't decide if I want to call him Chris or Evan ok lol-) 

C.C was sitting in the corner of his bedroom,crying,he wasn't because of his nightmares though he was crying about something else,he was crying about this feeling in his stomach,he felt it everytime you were around him,his face would heat up,he'd get anxious,and clingy he didn't know what he was feeling.

He got up and wiped his tears,he was going to go to the park,he wanted to try getting the thought of you out of his head and he was hoping this would work.

When he got to the park he saw you sitting on the swing,you looked sad C.C was wondering what was wrong so he walked over to you,"h-hi Y-Y/N.....are you okay?" You looked up at him and waved.

"hello C.C I'm kind of sad today,my sister decided it would be a good idea to hit me with a baseball bat in the back of the head..." C.C did a frown,"I can leave you alone if you want....even though I needed to tell you something" you looked up at C.C "What-what were you going to tell me?" 

C.C started blsuhing,"Uhhh do you think we could go over there?" He said as he pointed to a bench,you nodded and ran over to the bench with him.

"I-I have been feeling something whenever I'm with you Y/N and I don't know how to explain it,my stomach starts to feel like it has butterfly's in it whenever you are near,my face starts heating up whenever I'm around you!,I get more nervous around you more than anything,and whenever you leave I always beg you to stay! I don't know what these feelings are but they activate whenever I'm around you and I think that indicates something."

You started blushing,"C.C I feel the same feelings and I think in this society we call earth I believe that's called 'love'" C.C started blushing,"well if that's what love is then...." C.C quickly pecked your lips,he started blushing and said,"I think have to go now....I...love....you Y/N."

"I.....love you to.....C.C" C.C cracked a small smile and ran back to his house while you were just sat there feeling shocked,"What the heck just happened?" You questioned yourself.

|I'm addicted to FNAF rn lol-|