C.C Afton-"I'm not....j-jealous!"

(I'm calling him Chris in this one so I feel safe lol-)

You were at the Afton house hold for a play date,Chris wanted you at his house mostly because he was mad at the fact that you were being partnered with another boy that wasn't him for a activity,he felt jealous,you both were sitting on his bed and he wouldn't let you go,"Chris I need to go home in 9 minutes!" "So? You were hanging out with another boy and I didn't like that!"

Chris said as he squeezed you harder,"Why are you being jealous? It's not my fault I was paired with him if anything blame the boy!" Chris glared at you "I'm not...j-jealous! I'm just a cry baby who uses a flash light on a bunch of bears! If anything I'm not capable of being jealous."

You felt Chris softly but quickly peck his lips onto your neck,he then whispered in your ear,"maybe I am jealous,but if you don't pick me whenever we are doing a partner activity....let's just say it won't end so well for you cupcake!" You started blushing as you felt him wrap his arms around you once again,he wrapped one of his arms around your waist as you felt him nuzzle your neck,"mine~" he said with a growl.

If anything that proves he's not just a cry baby....

(Look at what I tagged this post lmao-)

(Ah yes I'm so good at having a mid life crisis lmao-)