Yandere alphabet:Tubbo edition-

|I have been on a small break but I swear I'm back now but I won't write frequently-...also this may be really bad and I'm sorry if it is-......idk how to do a yandere alphabet+I only discovered it like....10 minutes ago-|

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Tubbo would be sooo clingy!,he'd give you hugs and kisses and overall would probably want make you feel loved!

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Well he wouldn't want to hurt anyone but......if he wants his darling to be all his...he wouldn't mind grabbing a very sharp item if you know what I mean ;)...

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Once he's abducted them he'd just start to cling onto his darling so they can love him for all eternity...

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Not exactly...he'd try to make his darling feel comfortable staying with him for as long as he lives and he wants you to be happy!..but for something's......you HAVE to do it...luckily this doesn't happen all the time...just sometimes...

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

You get both..some days you get the good side of him..other days..you get psycho Tubbo-

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

At first..if you fought back he would get offended but he'd let it slide since it's you..but now..if you fought back..he'd threaten to skin you or do something with a very sharp object..;)

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling escape?

Who said you were allowed to escape?!

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

Anytime he has to..make sure there is 1 less person to go near you it makes you concerned..or it could be whenever he threatens you if you try and escape..we aren't gonna go into too much detail...

Ideas: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

Well..for now it's making sure you're together forever..but..who knows!..he could have plenty of things planned for him and his darling..

Jealousy: Do they get jealous if someone besides themself interacts with their darling? If so, how do they react?

Very!..if you're interacting with say..family he'd understand and he would not get jealous but..if you're talking to Tommy or someone else he gets very jealous and starts thinking of a plan to just..have 1 less person on the earth..

Kisses: How do they act around their darling?

He is really clingy,loves to snuggle and cuddle with you,he will kiss you on the cheek or forehead but on some occasions you may get a peck on the lips..he can also get really possessive over you..

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He would try different ways to gain your attention!..he'd try to impress you with his bees..by being president of L'ManBurg..nothing worked so he just abducted you-..

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Kinda..when he is around everyone else he's this very nice but somewhat crazy of a person but around you..still has that happy side but he us way more psycho and he is VERY! possessive..

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Uhm..he's only 19 0-0

But if they tried to escape he'd put a knife against their throat and force them to apologise...

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

None-

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Well his patience can go up to about 30 minutes..if his darling takes a million years to do something he will force them to cuddle him or something..

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

If you escaped he'd find you at some point..if his darling left it wouldn't end well..if you die..he would not be able to move on from it and he may die from a broken heart..

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

If you weren't enjoying it then yes he would..he wouldn't let you go though..he loves you too much to let you leave!

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

After all he's been through..he lost the plot..

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

He'd feel sad..if his darling isolated themselves he'd stay outside their room and listen to them..the rest of them..wouldn't end that well..

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

He would let you go outside..you can hang out with friends but he'd go with you..he at least knows you need to go outside-

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Bees!..just distract him with bees and his darling will no longer belong to him-

Wit's end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

No of course not!

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

A lot-..maybe? (Idk)

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Eternity..

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Holy fuck!..of course not!