Yandere/Zombie student Tubbo x fem reader-Manipulation!-School AU i created

INFO:basically I made up a stupid AU based off of Tommyinnits newest Tom simons vlog and I decided to make a story (and maybe a possible series-) out of it so enjoy! Roles: James is the teacher,Toby/Tubbo and Jack are the possessed/zombie students,You and Tommy are the students ok now enjoy it!

Warnings:swearing ofc

Plot:You and Tommy are running away from James and his zombie minions,before all this you and Tubbo were the best of friends,you shared candy with him on Halloween and you played Minecraft with him all the time!,but when Tommy wanted you,Jack and Tubbo to do a vlog with him it went wrong when you guys all saw that James Marriott,a teacher,was still at the school in after school hours,you guys played a game of tag with him however Tubbo and Jack both got tagged and it somehow got them to act as if they were possessed by something,it led to Tommy turning off the vlog and now you guys are running for your lives,but let's just say Tubbo has a thing for you ;)

|Story!|

'Y/N RUN!!!!' Tommy yelled out to you as he was about to get tagged in a game of dodgeball,you were about to leave until you saw he was about to get tagged by James,you ran back and tried to drag him out of the gymnasium,he got and and you both ran out of the gymnasium,'GET THEM!!!' Marriott commanded,Tubbo and Jack ran after you and Tommy.

You and Tommy ran into the 'staff only room' and hid there for a bit,you spotted a camera and pointed to it 'Hey Tom look,theres security cameras!' Tommy did a smirk,'Holy shit how the fuck did I forget about these?! Maybe we can see where the bastards are now!'

You and Tommy looked into the cameras and you both saw Tubbo walking into a classroom saying 'Y/N...where are yoooou?',Tommy looked at you and said 'well he sure has a thing for you......OW!!!' Tommy whined 'Why'd you do that!',You smirked 'because Toby would not have a crush on me! I am a not possessed human-' 

There you are sweetheart!',You and Tommy turned around and saw Tubbo, 'AHHHHHH!!!' You tried to run away but Tubbo grabbed onto your arm,'Mr Marriott will be pleased that we found you!' 'We?! Who's we?!' You questioned.

'Y/N HELP!!!!!!!!!' you heard Tom scream,'oh yeah manifold is here',you tried to run after him but Tubbo's grip got tighter.

Tubbo dragged you all the way to the hallway before you could escape,'I'm so fucking dead after this!' You mumbled and you were probably right,Tubbo was practically possessed by a teacher if anything he could bring you over to James and you would turn into a zombie in a matter of seconds!.

You reached a dead end,you turned around and saw Tubbo slowly creeping towards you,you tried to walk away but Tubbo pinned you to a wall,'Please let me go!' Tubbo did a creepy giggle and said,'I could...but I'd disobey Mr Marriott's rules if I did that so no I won't let you leave!'

It was like Tubbo had never been near the scent of woman before,because he kept sniffing you,'Do you mind?!' Tubbo glared at you before gently pressing his lips against yours,he quickly broke the kiss but he could see that you wanted more of him.

'Want more?',you nodded,Tubbo pinned you against the wall and his body was pressed against yours,he gently placed his lips to your neck for a couple seconds before hearing Mr Marriott through the megaphone yell, 'TUBBO AND JACK BRING YOUR 'FRIENDS' TO THE GYMNASIUM AT ONCE!!!! THEY NEED TO BE DEALT WITH!!!!'

Tubbo looked at you 'Y'know maybe I'll give you a little more of me if you come with me~' (that wasn't a sex line or anything ok-) Tubbo let out his hand,you grabbed it and let's just say...this proves not all story's have a good ending for the reader...

|I might make this a series-|