Tubbo x reader-Eating candy and sitting under a tree on a hill!

Warnings:swearing

You & Niki were trick or treating in L'manburg,you were knocking on a door so you could get some candy until you saw somebody sitting on a hill,after you got some candy you saw that person hiding their head in their overalls,you told Niki that you were going home because you were tired,she went to go trick or treat some more.

You walked onto that hill to see Tubbo,he sounded like he was crying,you walked over to him,"Tubbo are you okay?" You sat down next to him,he looked over to you and quickly wiped one of his tears,"D-don't worry Y/N I'm F-fine...." you clearly sensed he was lying,"I can leave you alone if you want me to,I've seen how you get when you're sad and usually you are quite grumpy" Tubbo grabbed your hand,he obviously didn't want you to leave him alone "Please stay with me Y/N I've been so lonely today...." "Okay okay I won't leave!" You said laughing "But if it's okay am I allowed to know why you're upset?."

"Well I was trick or treating but I didn't really want to dress up so I just wore a black striped shirt and some overalls,I was getting candy at someone else's house but I then heard dreams voice,he was asking me why I wasn't dressed up in anything,I just told him that I couldn't find a costume which is kind of true,then he grabbed my candy,he also pushed me to the ground and then he looked me in the eye and said "Thanks for the candy bitch!" And then the fucker walked away!" Tubbo said sounding quite angry and who would blame him he just has his candy stolen!

"I don't know if this will help but you can have some of my candy!" Tubbo shook his head "No that's fine you can have your own-" "no I insist!" You said as you placed your Halloween bucket in between the both of you,you guys did this for about 10 minutes until you felt somebody kiss your cheek,you turned around and you saw Tubbo blushing.

By that alone you could tell who the person was that kissed your cheek,"T-thanks for t-that T-Tubbo-" you said right before you felt Tubbo grab hold of your face,he then mumbled the worlds "Love ya!" He then smashed his lips onto yours so forcefully that you both fell on each other "HOLY FUCK THAT FALL WAS INTENSE!!!!!!" Tubbo screamed at max volume,"wanna do it again?" Tubbo said with a wink.

You nodded,"How about we roll down the hill!" So you did that you both rolled down the hill,"I'M BEATING YOU BOI!!!" Once you both got to the end Tubbo helped you up,Tubbo then he softly placed a kiss onto your lips,you wrapped your arms around his neck,before anything got to 'steamy' he broke the kiss,"I think we should go back up the hill,I don't want our candy stolen!" You said clenching onto Tubbos hand.

You both walked up the hill and saw that your candy was still there.

So you both just ate Candy and did other activity's for a couple hours longer!