Sharkboy x reader~Brats!

Warnings:Nothing rlly besides the fact that sharky is a yandere and acts like one to!

You heard a door slam,you instantly knew who it was because 1:only one person is here with you and 2: that 1 person is Sharky.

"What do you want!?" You said sounding quite pissed,you heard a chuckle come out of Sharkboys mouth "What do I want? Well first I'd like you to come out of the dark dear!" Sharkboy said,quite mockingly,you walked out of the dark allowing sharkboy to see your messy a/c hair,the handcuffs he forced you to wear,along with a shark dress that he also forced you to wear (by that I mean a dress that looks like his outfit but is missing a couple things+has a grey skirt)

"Aww look at my queen" Sharkboy said with a smirk slowly forming on his lips,"Oh shut up would you! I'm not your 'queen' you kidnapped me when I was trying to help Lavagirl and Max after you kidnapped them as well! And yet you don't even think you're doing anything wrong!",Sharky did a evil sounding laugh,"oh you think I don't know what I'm doing is wrong? I'm a Shark Y/N I'm not supposed to be a good guy and breaking up with LG and betraying you,her and Max proved that point! But also speaking of me being a shark...you're a demon aren't demons supposed to be evil?"

You had a pissed off look on your face causing you to try and use your fire powers but the handcuffs made your powers deteriorate causing you to fall onto both of your knees,Sharkboy did another laugh,"Aww what's wrong Y/N powers dimming again?" Sharkboy opened the cage door and crouched down so he could see your face,he forcefully grabbed your chin,made you look up at him and said:

"I love you Y/N do you know that?" You nodded "And I know you don't feel the same,you have a crush on max! And you know I hate max!" Sharkboy said as he brought himself closer and closer to your ear,"and you also know that I hate brats and well let's just say your starting to infuriate me darling,so unless you want my bad side out I suggest that you be a good girl and BEHAVE!" Sharkboy whispered in your ear,slowly showing his shark teeth.

He kissed you,really aggressively,you didn't respond which sharky didn't really care about he just wanted you to behave and be his queen that was all he wanted and he won't stop until you oblige.

|yup another sharky x reader so umm I do write anime books aswell if you want to request anything I only do mha though so yeah (if I was going to request I'd mostly either do Villian deku or todoroki bc I simp for them)I also do dream SMP if you wanted to request anything!|