*dead* Chris Afton x *alive*reader-"Possessive much!?"-PT 1

Plot:When your family moved into a 40 year old house you had a feeling it was haunted and turns out you were right,you met a boy named Chris and you didn't understand how you were talking to him,mostly bc he's dead...after a couple months (which is were I'm starting this story) he starts to get possessive over you.

"Y/N dinners in 5!" "OKAY MUM!" You screamed as you ran over to your bedroom,you grabbed a random book from your bookshelf and you started reading,you then felt someone slap your face,"Chris stop!" You said sounding annoyed.

Chris threw your book and then hugged you,"pay attention!" You started laughing he is normally an attention seeker but he's never wanted this much attention,he then grabbed your chin and made you look at him,he kissed you on the lips and pulled you into his arms.

"Possessive much??" You said jokingly "not my fault I haven't been able to see you in 2 days since father wouldn't let me leave!" "Makes sense,but your a ghost that is able to possess an animatronic how come you didn't fly over to me?" "Father would of known! And besides I would have to behave to be able to see my girlfriend/Boyfriend!" "Do you mean the Boy/Girlfriend that you forced to date you?" He nodded.

"Please just shut up and-" "Y/N DINNER!!!" You heard your mum say from the kitchen,"Y'know what never mind I'll finish that sentence later I have to go downstairs!" Chris waved goodbye as you ran down stairs but that wasn't the last time you saw him that say.

To be continued....

|mhm I'm adding 2nd part to dis-|