Dipper x reader-Sharing a bed with him!?

|I HAVEN'T WATCHED GRAVITY FALLS SINCE FEB OF THIS YEAR SO I APOLOGISE IF ITS BAD!!!!|

"WHAT WHY DO I HAVE TO SHARE A BED WITH DIPPER!?" You screamed,Mabel invited you to join her,Candy,Grenda,and Dipper on a vacation while Stan was out for around a week,you agreed but when you all found out your bedding arrangements you were beginning to have second thoughts about going.

"Y'know maybe I'll just stay at the lonely mystery shack for the week you girls have fun-" you pulled Dipper over to you,"If I'm going on this trip you are going with me mystery man!" Dipper sighed and said "Fine but don't expect us to share a bed I'm going to sleep on the floor!",Mabel giggled "Dipstick you can't",you looked at her suspiciously,"why can't he sleep on the floor exactly Mabel?" "Because if you sleep on the floor I'm gonna make you both make out infront of me....." you and dipper looked at each other "This will be awkward..." you and dipper said at the same time.

|At the Cabin at around 10 pm|

You and Dipper were laying down in bed together,you knew that if slept on the floor the girls would make both your lives a living hell,"I think I might go to sleep I'm pretty tired right now..." Dipper said sounding quite nervous "Okay then! I might hang out with the girls" you jumped out of bed and walked over to the girls bedroom.

Dipper got out of bed and quickly tip toed over to the door of the girls room he saw the door was slightly open,so he decided to spy on you guys.

He poked his head out through the door and what he heard was quite shocking..."Y/N just admit that you like dipper already I mean once you guys get into bed and sleep he's gonna start touching you" you looked quite confused "When does he start touching me?",Mabel laughed "he is really touchy when he's in bed he literally grips onto a pillow and finds it soft" "but pillows are soft Mabel......." 

"But answer my question! Do you like him or not?" Mabel said sounding quite frustrated "I need to know!!!",You started blushing and said "Fine I'll answer.....I have the biggest crush on your brother!" Mabel started celebrating,Dipper started blushing "okay I'm going to bed now....because what I just said is quite awkward-"

Dipper ran over to the bed and acted like he was sleeping when in reality he was smiling like a maniac,You got into bed and as soon as you got under the covers you felt Dipper wrap his arms around your waist,you turned over and saw Dipper looking at you,"I heard what you said with the girls~" you started blushing "o-oh y-you d-d-did-"

Dipper kissed you,he pulled you and him up,he then broke the kiss and was about to go to sleep until you kissed him again!

|5 minutes later|

Dipper had his arms around you,it was 1 am in the morning and you both were finally in bed,Dipper kissed your nose and whispered in your ear,"I love you too Y/N!",you started blushing but you were happy that he liked you back.