River

You were walking to school with Sidney, it was cooler then usual. The fall breeze flew through your hair and the leaves were crunching underneath your feet.

Once you two got to school, there were news reporters, vans, flashing lights, and Gale weathers holding a microphone to her mouth.

"Local Teens Casey Becker And Steve Orth Found Brutally Murdered Last Night." Gale said. Sidney hated Gale because she called her a liar, accused her of falsely accusing Cotton Weary for killing her mother and wrote a book about her lies.

Tatum came up to both of you guys and grabbed your arm startling you a little bit. "Did you hear?" Tatum asked you both.

"About what?" You asked her. "You don't know? Casey Becker and Steve Orth were killed last night." Tatum told you. "What? No way!" Sidney said.

You weren't to surprised though, it was crazy how you always admired serial killers and horror movies. "And we're not just talking killed, we're talking horror movie killed. Ripped open from end to end"

"Casey Becker, she sits next to me in English" Sidney squinted her eyes. "Not anymore, it's so sad. Her mom and dad found her hanging from a tree. Her insides on outsides" Tatum put her hand in front of her stomach.

"Oh my God, do they know who did it?" Sidney placed her hand on her neck. "Fucking clueless, I mean they're interrogating the entire school. Teachers, students, janitors"

"They think someone at school did it?" Sidney, you, and Tatum stopped. "They don't know, I mean Dewey said this was the worst crime they've seen in years. Well, it's bad"

During lunch

"Did they ask you guys if you like to hunt?" Stu asked. "Yeah they did" Billy said. "Hunt? Why would they ask you if you like to hunt?"

"Because their body's were gutted." Randy told Tatum. "They didn't ask me if I liked to hunt." Tatum said.

"It's cause there is no way a girl could've killed them" Stu chuckled. "That's so sexist, a girl could've easily been the killer. Basic instinct"

"That was an ice pick, not exactly the same thing" Randy said. "Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out, the fact is it takes a man to do something like that."

"Or a man's mentality" Tatum said that made you giggle.

"How do you gut someone?" Sidney asked with a shaky voice. "You take a knife, and you slit 'em, from groin to sternum"

"Hey, it's called tact you fuck rag" Billy said. You laughed to Billy's comment. You always had the hots for billy, even when Sidney and him weren't together. But you never messed with him in a weird way cause your friend was dating him.

You and Billy were friends, no I'm just joking. You two were best friends. You guys have been friends since the 7th grade.

"Hey Stu didn't you used to date Casey?" Sidney asked him. "Yeah for like two seconds" Stu smiled. "Before she dumped him for Steve" Randy added.

"I thought you dumped her for me?" Tatum squinted her eyebrows. "I did. He's full of shit" Stu scoffed. "And are the police aware that you dated the victim?" Randy asked.

"What are you saying? T-that I killed her?" Stu asked. "It would certainly improve your high school IQ."

"Stu was with me last night, okay?" Tatum leaned onto him. "That's gross" you chuckled throwing your grape into the air. "Was that before or after he sliced and diced!" Randy shook his head making Billy wrap an arm around Sidney.

You always had the hots for him but thought they were so cute together.

"Fuck you nut case where were you last night?" Tatum asked him. "Working, thank you" Randy shoved a grape into his mouth. "Oh at the video store? I thought they fired your sorry ass"

"Twice" Randy raised his eyebrows. "Nah, I didn't kill anybody." Stu said.

"Nobody said you did"

"Thanks buddy"

"Besides, it takes a man to do something like that!" Randy mocked Stu. "I'm gonna gut your ass in a second kid!" Stu chuckled.

"Tell me something" Randy paused towering over him and Tatum. "Did you really put her liver in a mail box cause I heard that they found her liver in mail box next to her spleen and her pancreas"

"Randy you goon-fuck I'm trying to eat here!" Tatum threw a grape at him. "She's getting mad, better liver alone" Stu laughed.

"Liver alone!" Stu said along with a goofy laugh. Billy nudged his side. "Ow! Liver- Li..it was a joke!"

A couple hours passed and you were walking home, your dad was a drunk since your mother died a couple months ago, it was his only way to cope with her death.

When you reached your house you took a deep breath before opening the door hoping to God that your dad wasn't home yet. You opened the door and saw him on the couch with a beer bottle in his hand.

"Come sit next to me honey." He patted the couch. "Actually, I have a lot of homework to do.." you tried to leave the room by going up the stairs.

"Don't you walk away from me!" He got up off the couch and started to chase you up the stairs. You ran into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Let me in or else I'll break this fucking door down!" He screamed from the other side. You knew that he would break down the door so you grabbed a pair of scissors that you used to trim your hair this morning.

Right as you grabbed them your dad slammed the door open and pounced on you. The next thing you saw was his face go white and fall onto the ground.

"W-what?" You mumbled to yourself. You had realized that you killed your father. You started to panic and paced back and forth. You remembered that there was a river close by.

You went downstairs and grabbed a trash bag, you went back upstairs. You sighed when you saw your dads dead body laying on the ground. There was a puddle of blood on the ground, you put your dads body into the bag and then dragged it out back.

When you reached the lake you put the bag into the lake. You turned around and then a hand wrapped around your mouth along with a knife on your throat.

"Gotcha sweetheart." a raspy voice said, that was the last thing you heard before you blacked out.