Escape

"Shit." Billy mumbled as he turned around to see Sidney shaking from the bloody scene.

"Hey Billy I took care of the others-" Stu walked Into the kitchen but stopped himself at the scene.

"Sidney! Im so happy you decided to join the party baby!"

"You all are crazy!"

"Now now Sid, lets be nice." You walked up to her slowly. "You bitch..I thought we were friends!" She shouted at you in anger and fear.

"Oh Sidney Sidney Sidney.. you don't get it do you?" You stroked her cheek with a knife. "This is all revenge Sid." Billy said holding the voice changer to his mouth.

"For what?" She paused until her eyes went big. "You were the ones who killed Casey and Steve weren't you?" Her voice was shaky.

"They're not the only ones, think back to a year ago." Billy smirked at Sidney as you jumped up on the counter sitting there.

Her face went white. "No......"

"Yes." He smirked at her even bigger. "Your mother wont be the only one." Stu said walking towards the closet pulling Sidney's father out. "Dad!" She tried to run to him but Billy blocked her.

"Woah now.." Billy blocked her access to her father. "W-why did you kill my mother?" Sidney wiped her tears slowly. "Your slut face mother..was fucking my father, that made my mother move out and abandon me." Billy's voice went shaky.

Stus eyes went big along with your mom dropping. "How's that for a motive?" Billy asked her as his voice went back to normal.

Billy let out a deep breath, then grabbed a knife. "Stu." He tilted his head signaling him. Billy shoved the knife into Stus side not to deep.

"FUCK!" He screamed making Sidney flinch. Billy lifted Stus chin up with the bloody knife handing it to him. "Remember, stay to the side and don't go to deep." Billy grabbed Sidney making sure she couldn't run.

Billy's side had a knife in it for a split second before Stu pulled it out, Billy pushed the plates on the counter off in anger.

"God damn it Stu!" He shouted. "Sorry Billy, i guess i got a little to carried away there, huh?"

"Give me the knife."

"Oh?"

"Now!"

Stu handed him the knife and they all looked at you. "Y/n Sweet heart.." Billy walked towards you slowly. You jumped off of the counter and he whispered to you.

"I'll be gentle." He said before shoving the knife into your side. "Shit!" You shouted pulling the knife out of your stomach and slapping him on accident. "S-sorry.." you giggled.

Billy sat the knife down on the counter, walking towards Stu again. "You get the gun, I'll untie pops."

Stu walked to the counter picking the knife up, Al though right as he did so, you all heard sirens. "Shit." Stu mumbled.

"Y/n..take care of Sid."

You looked at Sidney picking up your knife. You stepped towards her. "Sorry Sid." You smiled at her, then slit her throat, blood splattered all over you.

She fell to the ground, you looked behind you snd Billy shot her dad in the head, "lets go!" Billy said as the cops pulled up.

You guys went into the garage, sneaking out the back, you guys hopped into Billy's car and began driving. "That was close."