Miss me?

It was the next day at school and you couldn't stop thinking about last night. You made out of a God damn serial killer, but what the hell. Because you enjoyed it.

When you got to English Billy eyed you as you stepped into class. Stu was throwing crumpled up paper into the air as if it was a ball.

When class started, Stu ripped a piece of paper from his notebook, he started to make something with it, but you couldn't tell what it was. He flung a paper airplane across the classroom hitting the teacher in the head.

"Who did that!" She turned around. Stu shrugged, giving himself away but the teacher didn't notice. She turned back around and he started to make another one. "Stop!" You mouthed.

He rolled his eyes playfully and crumpled the paper up, throwing it into the trash can.

During Math.

You didn't enjoy math, you enjoyed it through out Elementary school though, only because it wasn't hard. Your favorite thing to do in math during 5th grade was division. Division was easy for you.

Although you weren't doing division anymore, you were doing Algebra, Algebra 2 to be exact. You were surprised you made it through Algebra 1 though. You were grateful you passed the 11th grade.

Your teacher was handing you homework, Billy was also taking Algebra 2 so he had the same homework as you. "You all have 3 days to finish." The teacher passed out 2 sheets of math homework.

You took a quick look at it and then threw your head back, you knew you wouldn't be able to do it just by the looks of it.

After school you were walking home. The leaves crunched under your feet. The wind blew your hair back.

Once you reached your house, you put your key in and twisted it. You sat your bag down and took off your shoes.

You went upstairs and grabbed your homework. You read the question and immediately questioned yourself. 'Huh?' You thought to yourself.

After swirling around in your chair reading the question over and over again, you sat your homework on the desk and grabbed a towel.

You were stressed from that one question you had to re-read 58 times. You went into the bathroom and turned the warm water on.

Once the warm water hit your back, it soothed you, and relaxed you.

When you got out, you slipped on an oversized t-shirt and some shorts. You laid down in your bed, it was so comfortable that you would have fallen asleep if the phone didn't ring.

"Hello?" You said greeting the person on the other line. "Let me in, open your window" a raspy voice said.

You rolled your eyes playfully and opened your bedroom window. "Hello again." You gave ghost face a sarcastic smile.

"Hello" he said in a slow tone. "Do you need something?" You asked him. He stepped around your room. "Homework?" He looked up at you.

You rolled your eyes playfully before answering. "Sadly." You chuckle. "So, do you need something." You asked again. "No, I just missed you." He tried to tease you.

You raised an eyebrow. "Did you miss me?" He asked playfully and sarcastically. "You wish." You joked, you were actually joking. You did secretly miss the psychopath killer that you made out with a night ago, secretly.

He stepped closer to you making you excited. He pinned you to the wall like the night before. "Can you take off your..." you reached out to grab his mask but he was quicker the you.

"Nuh uh, not so fast sweetheart." He teased you grabbing your wrists, trying to be gentle. "Why not." You asked him. "What's the fun in it?" He shook his head slowly.

You sighed deeply, and then heard the phone ring. He stepped to the side, allowing you to get it. "Hello?" You said.

"No why." It was Tatum, she asked you if you were busy because her and Sidney were going to the movies. "Sure, see you soon." You smiled and then hung up.

"Who was it?" Ghost face asked. "My friend, I'm going to the movies." You slipped on a jacket and your converse.

He stepped in front of your bedroom door. "Excuse me." You said sarcastically. "Move, she'll be here any minute!" You giggled, trying to keep calm.

"But she's not here now." God he was so cocky. "It's either you move, or I go out another way."

"There's so other way, silly." He touched your nose with his sharp knife. "Fine,I'll just go out the window." You said, trying to get him to move.

"That won't work, I'm not dumb. And I know you aren't dumb enough to jump out a window." He chuckled, knowing what you're trying to do.

"Watch me!" You said throwing out the window, you felt a pair of hands wrap around you. "Let go of me asshole." You begged him. "Fine." He plopped you onto your bed.

"She'll be here soon!" You started to laugh. "But I'm here now." She towered over you. "Want an award?" You said sarcastically. "Depends." He paused climbing on top of you, you knew what he was doing. "What kind of reward?"

"I-I can make you a cookie or something" you tried to hide your blushing face. "Works for me." He got off of you and walked towards your window. "Goodnight, sweetheart." He climbed out of your window. He called you that the first time you two met.

After he climbed out of the window, your doorbell rang.