Somewhere we shouldn't be

It was the next day, and Billy had fallen asleep with you in your bed last night. "Mmmm...Billy?" You said. "Hm?" He rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Wake up, we have school." You giggled.

"Let's just skip." He said plopping his head back onto your pillow. "Billy." You said, annoyed. "C'mon, we can do something fun." He smiled.

You raised your eyebrow. "What kind of fun?" You asked. "We can go to a lake?" He told you. "Hmm...okay!" You rolled out of bed.

You went into the bathroom and brushed your teeth and hair.

You grabbed some jean shorts and a tank top, with a bathing suit underneath.

Once you left the bathroom, Billy had his keys in his hand, "c'mon." He smiled.

You both got into the car, your window was rolled down just enough to be able to hear the leaves crunching underneath the car. Billy pulled up to a spot near the lake.

You two got out and went to the top of a cliff. Billy pushed you in and you screamed the whole way down. Once you lifted your head out of the water, you saw Billy's head pop up too.

"I hate you." You say. "Aw, I love you too." He gave you a sarcastic smile, making you grin slightly.

You guys swam and laughed the whole afternoon, once you two got out you were shivering so much that your lip quivered.

He looked up behind you, "Wanna have some fun?" He smirked down at you. You stayed silent and looked up at him before answering. "Sure" you said, he grabbed your hand gently.

You put your clothes back on and he went to his car and grabbed something. "Here" he said handing you a pocket knife. "W-what are we doing?" You asked him, "just shh." He put his finger on your lip signaling you to stay quiet.

He brought you to a cabin on a cliff, he unlocked the door with a lock pick and opened it slowly only to see an empty house.

He walked inside and you followed him slowly. "W-what are we.." you tried to speak but he cut you off. "Shh." He whispered into your ear. You made your way into the kitchen, from smelling something rotten.

It was coming from the fridge, you opened it and saw corpse and guts. "What the fuck.." you mumbled underneath your breath. You slammed the fridge shut feeling like you're about to puke.

You looked behind you and saw a car pulling up. "B-Billy" you poked is shoulder. "Hm?" He asked. You pointed at the window and saw a man stepping out of the car. "This is getting good." He smiled wickedly.

The man came into the house and stared you down. "What the fuck are you doing here!" The man yelled at you. "I-I'm sorry, we'll be on our way."

"Sorry's not gonna cut it."

He grabbed you and held a sharp knife to your throat. You shivered to the cold blade hitting your throat. "Don't you fucking touch her!" Billy screamed at him, "you watch that tone with me boy." He told billy.

You shut your eyes in fear, the next thing you knew, he fell onto the ground allowing you to go, blood splattered onto you. You were hysterical and shaking on the ground.

"Hey hey, it's just me you're safe now." Billy grabbed you and pulled you closer to him. He stroked your wet bloody hair, he grabbed onto your hand completely forgetting about the blood on them.

You felt safer then ever before.

You cried onto his shoulder, you had so many tears it washed away all the blood on his shoulder. He wiped your tear with his bloody hand. "It's okay, you're okay."

"W-what if someone finds out?" You tripped over your sobs. "Im telling you this right now, I won't leg that fucking happen. Do you hear me? I'll protect you no matter what."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

Your guy's pinkeyes wrapped around one another. "Good, because if I die..I'll come back and haunt your ass."

"Noted." He chuckled. You two got up, grabbing wet rags and wiping up the blood. You both dragged the body out into the lake.