Ghostface

Trigger warning : self harm.
You woke up, in a basement tied up. "W-where am I?" You asked as your eyes adjusted to the surroundings. "You're finally awake" a voice said lifting your chin up the edge of their knife ignoring your question.

You looked up and your eyes grew, the first thing that you saw was a Ghostface mask, Ghostface had kidnapped you.

"Let go of me you bitch!" You screamed at him, you tried to get your hands out of the rope but couldn't. You were hysterical and shaking. "Stop struggling." He said from behind you.

He walked in front of you and bent down slightly lifting your chin up. Your stomach twisted for some reason.

"Are you not scared?" He asked. "No." You scoffed at him. "How are you so calm, you got kidnapped by a serial killer."

"Because if I was untied I know I'd kill you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"What makes you so sure?" he tilted his head, you could tell their was a smirk on his face through the mask. "Oh! Wait.." he paused snapping his fingers.

"Was it because I found you throwing your dead father into the lake?" He pointed at you.

He walked behind you and tugged on your hair so you could look at him. "Are you going to kill me?" You asked him. "Why would I kill such a precious thing like you?" His hand stroked your cheek.

He let go of your face and began to untie you. He was rough, and hurt your wrists when he was untying you. You got up and rubbed your sore wrists. He stepped closer to you making you back up into a wall.

He grabbed his knife and stroked your cheek with it. It sent chills down your spine as the cold sharp blade touched your soft skin.

"Why are you not hurting me?" You asked him, surprised. "Why would I want to kill such a pretty thing like you? Although..I would like to heat a scream come from your pretty lips." He chuckled seductively.

"So why'd you bring me here?" You asked. "To have some fun with you." He lifted up his mask slightly revealing only his lips, he had a seductive grin on his face.

He leaned in and kissed you gently. He held the knife to your throat with one hand and the other was playing with your hair.

You knew that you were making out with a serial killer, but it felt nice to you. Fear and enjoyment flooded your body sending a shock feeling through it, you couldn't feel your legs.

He lifted up your sweatshirt slightly, revealing old self harm scars throughout middle school. You didn't want the one and only, ghost face to see the secretive flaws you had.

His hand slipped up your stomach and stopped as he felt a slight bump from the scars. He looked down at your stomach noticing it. "Um.." you tried to speak but he cut you off.

"Your work? Were those inspired by me too?" He stroked your cheat. "Those we inspired by the world." You mumbled just loud enough for him to hear.

"It can be a cruel world, can't it?" He said in a soft low tone. "Now as much as im yearning for a good slaughter. I think I'll let you live...for the time being." He said and kissed you again.

He began to kiss you a little faster, but this time he let go of his knife and grabbed your hands holding them above your head.

You gasped for air making your lips part slightly, he pushed his tongue into your mouth. After another couple seconds of kissing you pulled away.

"What's wrong?" He asked you. "I'm making out with a serial killer." You said nervously. He let go of your hands, and that's when you blacked out, again.

I'm sorry this chapter is so shortt 😭