Attacked

You woke up to the sun shining in between your curtain. You groaned and sat up rubbing your sleepy eyes. You got barley any sleep last night, you, Tatum, and Sidney were out until 1:00 am.

You got up and headed to the bathroom, running cold water on your face to wake you up. You brushed your hair and teeth and then went into your room to pick out an outfit.

You put on some green cargo pants with a belt, and a white tank top.

You slid your hair in a pony tail with two front pieces out. You had an extra 10 minutes so you decided to make coffee.

You grabbed your bag and your coffee, you went into the garage and grabbed your skateboard and went to school.

When you arrived, Tatum was rubbing Sidney's shoulder as if she was trying to comfort her. "What happened?" You asked them. "Someone broke into Sidney's house last night before we went out, and she thinks it was Billy." Tatum told you.

"Oh, I'm sorry Sid." You paused pulling her into a hug. "If its meant to be, it'll work out." You gave her a comforting smile. "Thanks."

As you guys went into school, there were ghost face masks everywhere mocking Sidney and what happened.

"I want you to meet me right here after class alright Sid?" Tatum told her right before someone came running down the hall with a ghost face mask on.

"W-why are they doing this?" Sidney asked. "Are you kidding me? I mean, look at this place it's like Christmas!" Stu giggled, Tatum hit him with her lollipop. "Stupidity leak!" She shouted at him as Sidney ran away, into Billy.

She pushed him away as she noticed him. The bell rang and everyone went to class except for you, billy, and Sidney.

After a couple minutes of their arguing, Sidney stormed off into the bathroom leaving you in formt of him, clapping your hands.

"Way to go." You teased him. "What happened?" You asked. "Sidney thinks I am ghost face." He sighed. "Im sorry Billy, I hope you guys will work it out." It killed you to say that.

"Thank you, but I'm not really sure if I even still love her." He said. "I..I have my eyes on someone else." He looked down at you.

You lifted your head and looked at him with a confused look. "Who is it?" You asked, hoping for a certain answer, but knew you wouldn't get it.

"Nuh uh, you're gonna have to guess." He smiled and walked away. You went into class and got yelled at cause you were late.

During math.

"Shit." You thought to yourself as you remembered that homework was due tomorrow.

The bell rang and Billy walked over to you. "Hey did you do the math homework due tomorrow?" You asked Billy. "It's due tomorrow, of course I did it." He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Can you send me the answers? I just wanna compare them." You lied. "I've heard that one before, and it was literally from you."

"Idk what you're talking about."

"You didn't do the homework did you?"

"No.."

"We had 3 days to do it, what have you been doing?" He asked you. "It's to hard I can't understand it." You groaned. "I'll be at your place by 7."

"Oooo for what?" You raised your eyebrows. "Oooo- to help you with your homework."

"I asked for the answers, not a tutor." You gave him a sarcastic smile. "How convenient, I'm not a tutor. But you, are a lost cause."

"I will not let you insult me like that." You groaned. "Now now. if you behave yourself, I promise you'll be greatly rewarded."

"What kind of reward are we talking about?" You gave him the eyes teasing him joking around. "You know exactly what reward we're talking about."

"Deal! I'll allow you to be my tutor." You rolled your eyes.