Billy Loomis

Time : 6:28 pm

Billy was coming over soon, you wanted to get ready for him but nothing to crazy.

You put on some jeans and a t-shirt with a belt. You went downstairs from your phone ringing, "Hello?" You say. "Hello." Ghostface greets you. "Oh Hello." You smile.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "Nothing I'm just-" he cut you off. "Great, Open the door." He demanded. You sighed and hung up. You walked towards the door and unlocked it slowly.

"Hello gorgeous." He Tilted his head. "Come on in, I don't want anyone to freak out by seeing you standing in front of me."

You stepped aside allowing him to enter your house, when he stepped inside you noticed a bloody knife in his hand. "Uh..w-what's this?" You asked him stripping over your words with fear.

"Oh this?" He paused raising the bloody knife. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna hurt you beautiful." He stroked your face with his two fingers.

"What are you doing here?" You sighed, missing him secretly. "I missed you." He stepped closer to you. "Yeah? Well you're gonna miss me even more because you have to go." You demanded.

"I'll go, but.." he said and lifted his mask up slightly, kissing you gently. When he pulled away, he pushed his mask back up. "I'll see you soon." He chuckled, walking out the front door.

For some reason, right after he walked out the door you got another knock. "Hey." You gave Billy a big smile as you opened the door. "Hey" he gave you another smile. "Uh..t-these are for you." He smiled handing you flowers.

You blushed slightly as you took the flowers from his hand, he was cute when he was nervous. "Come in, you must be freezing." You smiled stepping aside. "Thank you."

He followed you upstairs and sat his jacket down on your bed. You grabbed your homework and then sat it on your desk.

"Let's see what we have here..."

A few questions went by and he caught you staring at him, "what?" He smirked at you. "N-nothing, let's just get back to.." he cut you off by lifting your chin up, you both locked eyes.

He leaned in closer to you but not your mouth, your ear. "Kiss me." He whispered into your ear sending shivers down your spine.

When he pulled away from your ear. You quickly captured his lips with your own, you grinned at him through the kiss. You let your hand cup his cheek as his fingers ran down her soft body. He grabbed your hips and pressed you up against him.

You pulled away from him, "I-I'm sorry, we can't do this."

"W-what why?" He asked you with sadness in his eyes. "Because...because of Sidney." You sighed. "Fuck Sidney, she's only apart of the plan." He told you, "what plan?" You asked as he pulled out the same bloody knife ghost face had.

"You.." you tripped over your words. "Yeah.". "You're sick." You jumped up and grabbed your sharp pocket knife on your desk. "Calm down.." he had his hands in formt of him defending himself.

"Shut up!" You shouted at him. He ran towards you and snatched it from you. He grabbed you trying to make you calm down. "You know you don't want to hurt me." He whispered. You're intrigued by me."

You twos eyes locked, he stroked your hair as you two looked into each other's eyes, completely forgetting about everything around you two.

You pulled him back into the kiss from the back of his neck and kissed him once more. He kissed you back slowly as you twos kisses were in sync. He pulled you closer to him holding you tightly as you both continued to kiss deeply, and passionately.

His hand slid up your thigh slowly and his lips found your neck, he was holding your hands above your head with the knife in his hand with one, and the other hand was sliding up your thigh.

You pushed his hand away quickly. "Alright, that's enough for you Mr." You teased him. "You drive me crazy." He panted making you giggle.