blood stained hands.

Trigger warning : sexual assault?

It was the night of the party. You, Tatum, Sidney, Randy and Stu were all sitting on the couch. Sidney was flipping through movies that you guys had just bought earlier today.

"Why does Jamie Lee Curtis play in all of these movies?" Sidney asked. "Because she's, the scream queen" Randy answered putting his hands together like he was praying.

"With a set of lungs like that she should be." Stu laughed, that's when the doorbell rang. Stu jumped over the couch and whispered into Tatum's ear. "Can you grab me another beer?"

And with that, he walked to the door. Tatum got up and went into the garage grabbing more beers, you knew what was going to happen next.

You went to go look for Billy knowing he was secretly in the house somewhere..you were about to go into the garage before he jumped up scaring you.

"You asshole!" You hit his chest playfully. "You should've seen your face!" Billy laughed. Once you finally calmed down, you asked Billy, "where's Tatum?"

He stepped to the side allowing you to see her body hanging from the garage. "Damn it Billy, she was a nice girl."

"I do admire the creativity though."

"Thanks." He smiled then kissed your cheek. "Did you take care of Tatum?" Stu came up asking. "Yep"

"Sweet."

A few minutes later Tatum didn't come back, Billy was waiting for Sidney near the door way and she was about to get up and leave.

"Have you seen Tatum?" Sidney asked. "Nope." Stu said right before Billy jumped up scaring Sidney.

You and Randy were left sitting on the couch. You knee Randy always had a crush on you and Sidney. when Sid and Billy went up stairs, Randy started acting weird.

You started to overthink about how Stu didn't care that Tatum was killed by his friend, how he was just using her to get Billy's way and thought Billy was using you like Stu to Tatum.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Randy asked you. "I've had a long night."

"I want to hear about it, what happened?" Randy asked. "I feel like Billy's using me to get his way and when he does he's going to hurt me."

"Fuck him, he doesn't deserve you."

You realized that talking to Randy wouldn't help, so you grabbed your keys and were about to head out.

"Wait please don't go..Billy doesn't deserve you, I do." And that's when he stepped closer to you. "Randy-"

You tried to speak but he just kissed you, you tried to pull away bit his grip on you was to strong.

You smelt alcohol and liquor through the kiss. "What the hell is going on!" You heard a familiar voice shout.

Randy let go of you, when he turned around Billy sliced his throat. The blood splattered on you and Billy and he pulled you into a hug. "Its okay you're safe now." He stroked your hair slowly.

"B-Billy...Are you using me l-like Stu used Tatum?" You tripped over your sobs. "What? Baby, i love you so much and I will tell you everyday until you believe me."

That was all you had to hear.

"Y-you killed Randy..."