movies

You, Sidney, and Tatum were at the video store where Randy worked to pick up some horror movies for Stus party that night, you know what that means.

"Halloween or Friday The Thirteenth?" You asked Sidney. "Hell, by both." Tatum answered for her. "C'mon, you know I'm not into that crap." Sidney giggled.

"My bad." You put the movies into the cart. "Hey, have you guys seen Billy around?" Sidney asked. "Nope, but either way stop worrying about him. Billy and his penis don't deserve you."

You giggled to Tatum's comment as you saw Stu walk into the store. He pushed Randy slightly making him drop the movies. "Dork."

"Jesus this place is packed tonight man." Stu said with bug eyes. "We had a run in the mass murder section." Randy told him. "Coming to my fiesta?" Stu asked.

"Yeah im off early, curfew you know?"

"Cool."

"What's that movie with ETS mom in it?" A girl came up to Randy. "The howling, straight ahead." Randy told her, when she walked away Randy noticed Billy.

"Oh now that's in poor taste." Randy squinted his eyebrows. "W-what?" Stu asked looking to the side. "If you were the only suspect in essentials blood bath...Would you be standing in the horror section?" Randy motioned to Billy.

"Wha...No it was a misunderstanding, he didn't do anything." Stu squinted his eyebrows. "You're such a Little lap dog. He's got killer printed all over his forehead!"

"Okay, really?" Stu paused in a funny voice. "Well why'd the cops let him go, smart guy?" Stu got closer to Randy's face.

"Because obviously they don't watch enough movies. This is standard horror movie stuff. Prom night revisited man."

"Yeah?" Stu raised his eyebrows. "Why would he wanna kill his own girlfriend?"

"There's always some stupid bull shit reason to kill your girlfriend. That's the beauty of it all, simplicity. Besides, if it gets to complicated.. you lose your target audience."

"Well, what's his reason?"

"Maybe Sidney wouldn't have sex with him." Randy answered. "Ha..what? She saving herself for you?" Stu chuckled teasing Randy. "Maybe, now that Billy tried to mutilate her. Do you think that Sid would go out with me?" Randy asked in a low soft voice.

"Haha!" Stu stuck his tongue out and put his hand in front of his mouth as if he was laughing like a little girl.  "No, I don't."

"You know what I think it is?" Stu aided pausing. "You know, I think its her father." Stus eyes went big. "Why can't they find her pops man?"

"Because, he's probably dead. His body will come popping up in the last reel somewhere! Eyes gouged out, fingers cut off, teeth knocked out! See the police are always off track with this shit." Randy said whispering loudly.

"If they'd watch prom night they'd save time, there's a formula to it! A very simple formula! Everybody's a suspect!" Randy shouted making everyone look at him and Stu.

"Im telling you the dads a red herring its billy." Randy was about to walk away until Billy grabbed him by the shirt. "How do we know you're not the killer?"

"H-hi Billy" Randy said in a nervous voice. "Maybe your movie freaked mind lost its reality button, you ever think of that?"

"You're absolutely right, im the first to admit it. If thus were a scary movie I'd be the prime suspect."

"That's right."

"What would be your motive?"

"Its the millennium. Motives are incidental." Randy pulled away from Billy's grip. "Millennium, I Like that." Billy paused squeezing Randy's nose. "Good kid."

"Millennium, good word my man."

"Are you telling me that's not a killer?"

Meanwhile, you, Tatum, and Sidney were shopping for snacks at the store. "Is Billy gonna be their tonight?" Sidney asked Tatum. "He better not be, I told Stu to keep his mouth shut."

"I think we can live without the endorphin rush for one night."

"Billy's right, whenever he touches me I just can't relax." Sidney sighed. "So you have a few intimacy issues as a result of your mothers untimely death." You said.

"Its no big deal Sid, you'll thaw out."

"Yeah, but he had been so patient with me, you know with all the sex stuff how many guys would put up with a girlfriend who's sexually anorexic?"

"Like i said, Billy and his penis don't deserve you."