1

When Taehyung was seventeen, his widower father brought a woman home. She was beautiful, divorced and young. At least younger than his father. There was a eight years gap between their age as far as taehyung's memories go.

It took four months to their relationship to get serious enough for the pretty lady to bring her son home for them to meet.

That was the first time, Kim Taehyung met Jeon Jungkook.

The two never talked much, too meddled in their own chores considering Taehyung had wished to become a fashion designer starting from scratch while Jungkook was destined to inherit the company worth million dollars that his own father had saved for him. Both the sides meant equal or nearly equal hard work.

Eleven months went by. Maybe because of the age-gap, or because of some other 'serious stuff' which 'kids their age won't understand', their parents parted ways.

So the day Jungkook and his mother were there to offer their final farewell,

Jungkook confessed to Taehyung.

And Taehyung-who had never before looked at Jungkook in any way other than a mere acquaintance-wanted to test the waters.

Soon, it became their own little thing. Sneaking kisses, a bit of make-outs here and there, going on daring dates -like having their first ever waxing trip together- and discovering many, many undiscovered things together.

And Just like that, two horny eighteen year olds who loved messing around turned to two twenty two year olds who had to now make a debut in their career.

Jungkook's debut in the world of business affairs was firm and fast. The term 'younger Jeon' wasn't slow to spread amongst people. The company had got a big success with that new successor.

Taehyung, however, made his debut as an intern in a small fashion designing brand. With the small number of models that the company had, he had to contribute some of his own shares as well. His breathtaking face and figure had finally managed to launch him as a trending name on Twitter which then led his emails being overflowed with modelling offers from multiple companies.

But his aim was fashion designing.

So when he made an official announcement regarding his actual aims and goals on his social media platform along some ideas and portraits of his little imagination, three months later a company from Italy sent him an invite for being an intern in their company.

Gucci.

But accepting this once in a lifetime opportunity meant loosing ALOT of things he had started in Korea.

Like Jeon Jungkook.

So when he shared his thoughts about his future plans with his boyfriend of three years (they hadn't started their relationship immediately considering their parent's situation), the two lovers got in a quarrel where Jungkook offered to help Taehyung start a brand of his own in Korea while Taehyung denied saying he didn't wanted to rely on him.

So the night before Taehyung's long term trip (maybe even a permanent one) to Italy,

He and Jungkook had sex for the first time.

And right after that blissful experience,

They broke up.