8

Taehyung frowned.

Turns out, Jungkook had grown alot these past few years.

Even in length.

Enough for him having to lean forward for Taehyung to reach the buttons above.

"No need to bend so obviously." He mutters through gritted teeth; displeased. And hearing Jungkook laugh only causes his frown to deepen. "I know we have our height differences but there's no need to make it so obvious. I could reach the buttons otherwise too."

"Who said I bent for the buttons?"

"What"

"What"

"Never mind." Taehyung said, minding alot.

But when an arm reaches his waist, sliding them to his back has him minding a lot more than he can tolerate. He looks up, staring Jungkook dead in his eyes as he grips his bicep.

"What are you do—"

Jungkook lifts him up. All with one arm, as if picking up a toddler.

"J-Jungkook!! P-put me down!!"

Jungkook does. Just not on the floor but on the table in front of the couch.

"Is this better?" He asks again, staring at the designer who looks back with a blank expression.

"Yes."

'Five more buttons to go just five more buttons to go—'

"What else did you think I'm doing, Mr. Kim? "

'Just four more buttons to go just four more buttons to go—'

"You are shaking, Mr. Kim. Is everything alright?"

'Three more! Just three more!'

"Taehyung?"

'Fuck the other two.'

"Yes you are done." Taehyung declares, Hopping off the table. "Get away."

"What about the buttons on the pants—"

The buzz sound interrupts them, giving Taehyung a perfect opportunity to slither his way out and away from Jungkook, who leans against the table. His hands crossed over his chest and tongue poking his cheek.

"Eun!" Taehyung exclaims. "What's up?"

"Are you ok, sir?" His secretary asks, eyes of concern scanning her boss' face.

"Yeah!" He wasn't.

"Ah ok. Um is everything ready? Show's about to begin in one and a half hour." She asks, once again scanning her iPad. "Ah and do you need any assistance? One of the hairstylists and makeup artists are free—"

"I'm handling ok here. I'll message you for any inconvenience. No worries."

"I'll be with the other models then, sir."

"Okay." He nods, closing the door once his secretary leaves. "So, Mr. Jeon. Now about your hairsty—"

But he's not given a chance to complete his sentence. Not when Jungkook grips his elbow, pulling him beside the doors and having him against the wall. Taehyung looks up. His heart racing for several reasons but he couldn't point out the main one.

"It's been bothering me ever since I stepped in an I'm sorry if I sound very unprofessional here." Jungkook begins with a click of his tongue. "What's your relationship with your secretary, Taehyung?"

"The sort of relationship a boss has with his secretary, Jungkook." He mutters back, with just as much stern-ness in his eyes as what Jungkook did. "Now, if you'll excuse me-"

"39% of boss' have hots for their secretaries, Taehyung. And 10% of them are not just flings but actual relationships." Their face had inched closer. The stern look from Taehyung's eyes was quick to vanish after that. His chest dilates. Suddenly maintaining an eye contact with the CEO felt quite energy-consuming.

"Just say you just have nothing going on with her and we're good to proceed, Taehyu—"

"We fuck."

Taehyung lied.

& They kissed.