10

"We'll be going down now." Jungkook instructs his guards who nod, deciding on avoiding questions about the scattered clothing items of their boss', all around the designer's office. And even after Jungkook lets the door open until the designer walked out fixing himself, they remained silent.

"You look lavishing."

Jungkook looked at his side, and towards Taehyung who avoided eye contact. But the subtle smile on his face was enough for Jungkook to smirk himself.

The elevator dinged. The two walk through the long empty corridor until they're almost at the end when Taehyung is suddenly pinned to the side wall once again. Through the dim lights that illuminated the corridor, he looks at the CEO with wide eyes. There were several models right a step away from them, including some many reporters interviewing them. It was hella risky.

"I dread that the time was less." Jungkook spoke. Soon, their lips are connected again. And just as soon, they are standing apart.

"I hope you know this is now we offer our farewell today." Jungkook spoke.

Taehyung smiled, pecking Jungkook's lips in one swift motion, he finally entered the backstage showroom.

●●●

Taehyung bowed, offering his thanks to all the people that attended tonight's show as well as to all who complimented his work of art. Especially his work on Ruby, that had definitely secured a front page news for tomorrow.

He went backstage, bowing once again to all the models that showcased his clothing today. A faint blush was evident on his face. The continuous applauds had him blushing.

Once the models had started departing after sharing a personal view for their respective clothing item with Taehyung, he rushed to the lift.

"Sir?" His Secretary called out, wobbling in her pencil heals and towards him. "Mr. Yi from the audience requested a dinner tonig-"

"Cancel it." He said, cutting her off. "I'm tired. I'll be taking a rest tonight."

"Here?"

"I'll be booking a hotel." He smiled. "You can go home too. Oh and Take an off tomorrow."

"You're in a good mood." She teased. "Something might've happened-"

"Tonight's show went well. Take the leave as long as I'm in a good mood."

"Oh ill know your mood will be good throughout the night toda-"

"You'll be working an extra shift tomorrow."

With that, Taehyung left the emotionless Eun in the corridor and disappeared towards the lift.

●●●

They kissed. All while their hands faught to feel the other. Once swift wave of intensity and Taehyung finally wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, pulling him close.

"Needy much ey?" The Apple of Taehyung's cheeks turned to a bright shade of red when he heard Jungkook chuckle. It wasn't his fault. In his defense, anyone who was in the audience today would've loved to have a 'word in private' with the multi-millionaire especially in that outfit.

Jungkook's arms reached to Taehyung's hips, before letting them slip to his thighs and lifting him up. Their kiss doesn't break. Even when Jungkook lays the designer gently over the soft white mattress on the hotel's bed, their kiss remains unbroken.

That, however, when a phone rang. Taehyung's phone, to be precise.

With a groan, Jungkook pulls away. Clicking the green button, he answers it.

"Hello? Tae? It's m-"

"Kim Taehyung is unavailable as of now. Call later" Jungkook panted, when Taehyung flipped them over, only to work his magic over Jungkook's bulge. All while his eyes never left that mischievous look in them.

"Wait!" The male voice over the phone yelled. "Tell him it's his boyfriend. Have him talk to me-"

"Your amazing boyfriend right here is busy helping me remove my clothes after a tiring fashion show." Taehyung giggled hearing Jungkook's response. The guy on the other side really deserved it.

"R-emove what?? Hey! What are you doing with my-"

Taehyung snatched the device from Jungkook. "We're fucking." He yelled, and hung up.

Just this time, he wasn't lying.