5

Through all those years of them being together, one thing Taehyung had noted about Jungkook was that he was extremely shy. So extreme that it took him seven months to even call Taehyung 'baby'. That too, he only ended up blushing the rest of the day after doing that; which Taehyung might've found awfully adorable. Maybe.

The last he recalls Jungkook ever showing his 'dom' side would probably when they had their last fight which led to their angry sex. That was the last time he remembers Jungkook treating him like he was a brat in need of punishment and Lord was it not mouthwatering..

But dang, does time not change a person for Jungkook to so openly stand this close to Kim Taehyung and utter words that has him coughing his excitement out.

"The hell, Mr. Jeon."

"We are business men, Mr. Kim." Jungkook retrieves back. Once he's back on standing straight, he does an action of fixing his collar. "We both know, Time is Money. And I fear, none of us are in any mood to loose it."

"I deny." With gritted teeth, not sure if that anger was over this multi-milli asshat Or on himself over how easily he feels swooned over by him, Taehyung clenches his fists. "If you do give a call to someone right now, they'd be able to make it on time."

"Built models have rare availability. I fear the only idle ones we have don't live any nearer than two hours."

"What about Kim Namjoon!? I heard he was here for a magazine cover photo shoot!"

"Kim Namjoon no longer works for IMG modeling agency, Mr. Kim."

"Lies! Since when?"

"Since now." He flicks his phone out, swiping something smooth and click before showing it to Taehyung. Kim Namjoon's resignation form.

"You are doing this on purpose. Aren't you."

"I could give him a call and let you hear his resignation from his mouth directly." Jungkook shrugged, as if it was the most casual thing to do.

"You are not a model." But Taehyung's mood doesn't get any better. With a deep breathe, he massages his forehead with hir forefinger and middle finger to try and avoid the crease from forming. "And with my damn luck, it's the main dress on the schedule today. I can't afford to let some rookie wear it on my runway and in front of those high class designers and idols in the audience. Its my one time opportunity."

"You still do prioritize your opportunities even today." It was faint, but loud enough for Taehyung to hear and droop his head down to his lap. He wasn't embarrassed to put his occupation as his first priority, but there was no denying that it hadn't resulted with many personal loss for him.

"Of course. Fashion designing is my life."

"Obviously it is. But there is also a life out of it."

The leather chair screeched when Jungkook slides it back in its place. He looks up, only to catch the designer meddling with the necklace that held a small tiger ornament around his neck. He looked dazed, which made the CEO release a deep breathe. But before any word could leave his mouth,

"Well then, this way to the dressing room." Taehyung spoke, standing up.

"I need to dress you up."

"Oh" Jungkook spoke. "Then make me look handsome, doll." Jungkook smiled.