2

"He ain't no fucking God leo that we'd sit still and treat him like a princess and give him everything on his plate. He can't just say sorry because his pretty little feelings weren't feeling pretty today, no, just no Leo." Taehyung groaned, pinching the area between his eyebrows with his fore finger and his thumb in frustration.

His assistant, on the other hand, stands still emotionlessly.

"Call that piece of trash and tell him I want to talk to him."

"I have, sir." His assistant replies while fixing her spectacles and bringing it back up to her nose as she scans through the iPad in her hands. "He's currently unavailable but i have given him the message to contact you as soon as he's available."

"Right. I love you for that, Eun." With another groan, he sits back up from his laying position. "Now for a replacement."

"Who may I contact for that, sir?" She asks firmly, her finger already hovering over the speed dial to call the person taehyung would mention.

"Who else?" Taehyung questions. "Call his God damn boss and ask— no, tell him to get his ass here and get shit fixed."

That order, however, seems to break her firm posture. With horrified look in her eyes and mouth slightly open, she looks up to peer at her boss through the spectacle lenses.

"Um" She begins, nervously. "I-I think Kim Namjoon could also be a good r-replacement for this clothing product, sir. Why trouble the b-boss, sir?"

"Eun," But the stern voice has her shutting her mouth at once. "I think you fail to understand how important this one product is for me."

This certain product, was a piece that Taehyung oh-so-lovingly calls ruby. The theme of the product is red, red robe, red pants & a little more bright shaded shirt. All precisely built to fit a built up body with more precisely, a bulk upper body.

Since unfortunately, most male models available are once with more frail figures, finding one with a more fit body for this piece was quite unobtainable if it weren't for Yi Me-un. The guy who originally literally begged Taehyung to let him model for that piece.

As a result, Taehyung had agreed, which further led to him and his team making specific alterations in the dress to fit the male. And now, when the actual show is three hours away, he's just getting a message that the aforementioned was stuck in an 'inconvenience' and can no longer model today.

So now, Taehyung is mad pissed.

And the fact that this precise fashion show would be having guests —who's opinions do matter alot in the fashion industry— doesn't help the situation in any way.

"Of course not, sir."

"Excellent." Taehyung says with a clap of his hands. "Now call his damn boss, Kim Yugyeom. I want him here within half an  hour."

Before she could say anything,
Taehyung already left the office.