6

Indeed. The outfit matched just perfect with the name given to it when Jungkook saw it. Ruby. It was no less than ruby. Even if it was just a simple mannequin who was wearing it, it still looked an art one in a billion. Perfect, nonetheless.

"Remove your clothes."

"We really couldn't be more direct than this huh." A chuckle resounded around the dressing room. It was a small room, fractioned from the main office with black curtains seperating them, but with space comparatively more than what one would find in an actual dressing room.

While Taehyung took his time and stood at a corner, waiting for the CEO to take his time and remove his clothes, he messages his secretary to make sure the basic arrangements were available by then. All the other models had checked in, which was a good thing.

"Are you done— JUNGKOOK!?" He screamed, eyes wide with horror as he stares at the man who's causally sitting on the only couch in the room, manspreading with only Calvin Clien on his goods.

"You seemed too busy on phone. Didn't felt like disturbing you." If not Taehyung, Jungkook was definitely disturbed. His tongue prodding the inside of his cheeks. Just to what extend was Taehyung's relation with his secretary so unprofessional.

Taehyung didn't ogled at Jungkook like a freak. But even one glance from top to bottom was enough for him to point some of the major changes on the now bare framework of Jungkook's body. Beginning from the tattoos on his left arm that continued to his very toned abs. And then to the just as toned V-line that only trailed to places Taehyung's eyes didn't permitted him to go.

Taehyung coughed. He folded his sleeves before folding his arms, leaning to one side. "Stand up for me." He asked, sternly.

Jungkook does. Obediently with no words of complain or interrogation.

Taehyung could only complain for Jungkook's thighs to stop staring at his eyes after that.

"Y-you've got quite a fit body—"

"Why thank you!"

"For the attire, Jungkook! For Ruby."

"A fit, healthy body is the best fashion statement. So even hearing that from you is enough to take it as a compliment on myself."

"Whatever makes you sleep at night."

However no offense was taken over Taehyung's response. It was clear that he was not stable after looking at Jungkook's bare figure. So clear, even Jungkook was able to figure it out. And oh was it so tempting to exceed the limits only further from there.

"Ok," Taehyung spoke, removing the robe from the mannequin before removing the shirt which was beneath the robe and handing it to Jungkook.

"Wear it."

"Make me wear it."

"What."

"you are the designer here, Mr. Kim. Not me. What if I messed up the product? Would be terrifying now wouldn't it be."

"You're taking it too far now, Jungkook."

"Well, my apologies?" Jungkook laughed. Quite a daunting one, as he copies Taehyung's posture and folds his arms. "Atleast i can be provided with some guidance. Would that be fine?"

"Right." Taehyung spoke; displeased. But before he could come back at the multi-millionaire with something taunting, Jungkook plopped down on the couch again.

"Come here."

'Huh?'

"You can't guide me from that far away." Jungkook justified, reclining back on the couch. "You'd need to come nearer, Mr. Kim. I'm the model here, you're the one who needs to dress me up properly."

'Arrogant piece of a Greek God shit'

Dress upजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें