7

Back-breaking, was how Kim Taehyung felt.

In both literally, and metaphoric way.

Even avoiding that one annoying teacher who'd be everywhere in school felt like a way more easier thing to do compared to avoiding Jeon Jungkook's eyes that followed his every little step oh so intently.

Through his very own efforts, Jungkook had only worn the red pants which though were tight, but the way he had somehow managed to get them in use only makes Taehyung wish that he doesn't get to see them in the name of his last bit of dignity that had managed to stand as a barrier in his way to literally beg Jungkook to either do, or let him do things that are not so holy.

Currently, he was standing in front of the wide mirror in front of him, fixing the black and white printed shirt while his back faced Taehyung who made some alternations on the red robe.

"Does this suit your liking?"

It was the third time the CEO had asked that. And all three times was Taehyung able to understand the literal meaning behind it. Though it meant to be a question directed to the clothes on Jungkook, he always made it sound like it was him asking so about himself.

"It's fine."

It was FINE fine. The 'I won't mind you stepping on me in THAT' fine. With the way the simple blacknwhite printed shirt and red pants that sticked to his thighs like their life depended on them and the way he Very Purposely only buttoned up the last two buttons out of the total eight, he definitely looked fine.

"But you need to button up the shirt."

"I have—"

"More! You need to button up more."

"I think it looks fine." But the smug on his face told a different story. "Don't you think so?"

"No."

"Well," He shrugged. "Button it up your self."

"Mr.jeon"

"I think it's fine!" Jungkook raised his hands, as if surrendering himself. "You're the one with a problem with it. Fix it yourself."

Taehyung would've let it be. Of course, who cares? It's another person showing their body, who's he to make a judgment on it? But again, it would've been fine if it was another person, and not just some multi-millionaire ex boyfriend who had his abs on full display for someone other than HIMSELF to view. Life was surely unfair.

With an awfully loud sigh, Taehyung strides towards him. All while his fists remain clenched until he's standing infront of him.

He begins from the bottom. His lithe fingers first make their way to the bottom most button that started right above an area he oh-so-carefully avoided touching. Then he proceeded with the ones above. All while a certain pair of eyes trailed his actions conscientiously.

"Y'know." Taehyung paused; still as an undisturbed water. Maybe it was the sudden feeling that hearing his ex's voice so close brought or the way his warm breathe fanned over his fingers; he went still.

"The mole above your lips still managed to have me mesmerized."

Jungkook leaned forward.