9

Push jungkook away.

Taehyung should've.

Really.

But instead, he decided to tilt his head. His eyes closed shut, hands locked against the wall with Jungkook's hands holding them there, and shoulders hunched from the funny feeling he felt at the pit of his stomach.

'This is wrong.' Taehyung giggled when Jungkook licked his lips in one swipe, literally. The slight coldness from his lip ring tickling him over his lips before attaches them again.

"You find this funny?" Jungkook pulls away, just enough for their noses to still brush with each other's. Taehyung shook his head, still giggling. "You don't?" The CEO asked the designer, his hands letting Taehyung's slip away from them as he watches Taehyung shake his head again. "Good."

"Why?"

"We're not boyfriends, Kim Taehyung. There is no relationship between us." He smiled. Slowly as Taehyung's hands creep over his chest, resting them on his shoulders, Jungkook allows his own hands to pull Taehyung nearer by his hips. "This is therefore, very wrong."

It wasn't very wrong considering they were two people belonging to quite some different occupations having a professional business deal with each other; and who just simply kissed. It was very wrong considering they were two ex boyfriends who, considering the way they ended things before, shouldn't really mess around by simply kissing or any other method whatsoever.

Yet, Taehyung just giggled. He got on his toes, dragging his lips to brush them along Jungkook's now red ear tip. "Your damn fault." He whispered, a giggle following suite.

For once, letting his suppressed feelings take control felt okay. Well, even if it was not, was there anyone in the room having a basic sense of rationality to even stop the two males who were way too deep under the influence to even step apart? Of course not.

However, Taehyung still takes a step towards safety. He drops his arms until they land on Jungkook's. He holds them, slowly removing them from himself. All while Jungkook doesn't protest but stare at the designer with a smile addressing his lips.

"I was kidding." Taehyung spoke, heading towards the dressing table. "My secretary is just my colleague."

He retrieves back towards Jungkook, who once again, stares at his every small step. Just this time, Taehyung doesn't feel surprised. Just this time, Taehyung flaunts his moves instead. Two could play. All that mattered was how the game would end. And what's the use of being cautious when the ending is just so clear?

Once again, Jungkook traps the designer against the table. & this time, Taehyung doesn't feel nervous. He combs the hair of replacement model, making sure to pull few flicks out of the neatly combed hair.

He then looked down to place the comb on the table and apply some hair spray, when his eyes landed on the CEO's chest. Black swirls of tattoos peaked at him from the two unbuttoned area. Maybe he should've buttoned them. Or maybe not. It was much better this way after all.

Once done with the hair, Jungkook lets the designer grab the robe. This time, he doesn't need to tease Taehyung to make him wear it, when Taehyung does so himself.

"Does this suit your liking, Mr. Kim?"

"No." Taehyung steps forward once again. He grabs the bottom length of the shirt, letting his fingers tuck one side of the shirt inside Jungkook's pants.

"It does now." Taehyung smiled.

And Jungkook drowned.