Intro

Title: 反派认女主作师尊[穿书]/ The villain recognizes the heroine as the master [Wearing the Book]
Author: 余鯉汀

[Sand carving cookies, no knife in the whole process, sweet and sand carving~]

Chi Jinnian has passed through a book and has become the number one villain in the literature of a certain Jiang Da heroine.

She's jealous of the heroine's cultivation and the favor of the hero, so she feeds the heroine a Heart Loss Pill not only made the eldest heroine Yuan Shao lose her memory, but also lost her mana.

Of course, the big heroine will not fall down easily. When she returns from the counterattack, Chi Jinnian has become the biggest stepping stone on the road to Shuangwen's ending.

When Chi Jinnian came through, it was when the original body imprisoned the heroine and fed the heartbreak pill.

Facing the heroine who had just lost her memory, Chi Jinnian knelt down with
a plop and shouted: Master! ! !

Chi Jinnian thought to herself: Master, the most dangerous profession in the cultivation world, this wave is stable!

[Master's Perspective]
Yuan Shao was fed the Mind Pill by the gangsters. She lost all memory and lost her mana.

Fortunately , there was a little apprentice by her side all the time.

The little apprentice was obedient, soft and clingy. Everything is for her own sake, and her eyes are full of her master.

Gradually , Yuan Shao discovered that the eyes of everyone in the cultivation world looking at her little apprentice are always strange!

At first, she didn't understand,
then she figured it out!

These people must be jealous that she has such a good apprentice! Want to try to dig a foot in the wall!

Gradually, the originally generous and gentle Immortal Venerable's eyes gradually became sharp - want to grab someone from her? no way!

[Small Theater]
Theworld of comprehension exploded for a while.

#Democracy Young Master recognizes the light of the righteous path as a teacher.

#One really dares to admit it, and one really dares to accept it!

Just when everyone thought that this was some new trick that the demons came up with, a new gossip came out.

#Yesterday Yuan Shao accompanied her apprentice Chi Jinnian back to see the elders. The two slept in the same room.

Chi Jinnian cried and whimpered all night, and the next day, she couldn't even take a half step out of the room!

#Later, Chi Jinnian, who finally got out of bed, supported her waist and wiped away the tears from the corners of her eyes: saying that being a good teacher is the most dangerous profession!

Serious Self-Strategy‧Master‧Attack VS Dramatic Essence‧Apprentice‧Shou
1V1+Shuangjie+HE