Chapter 01-10

pinellia novel
Chapter 1
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Work RelatedNext Chapter: Chapter 2

    The warm touch of her fingertips made Chi Jinnian's consciousness slowly wake up, and her eyes slowly focused.

    She clearly remembered that she slept on a pink bed that belonged to her, and it seemed that the scent of lavender on the head of the bed was still lingering on the tip of her nose. And now, the uneven walls around it are very different from the bedroom of his own princess.

    Rather than a room, this place is more like a stone cave. The erosion of the years has left deep and shallow ravines on it. These ravines exude a pungent musty smell, mixed with the smell of rotten food, straight to her heavenly cover.

    And she was holding a person in her hand. It was a woman in a snow-white ancient gauze skirt, whose expression was distorted because Chi Jinnian pinched her chin and a foreign object was inserted into her mouth.

    It looks painful.

    Chi Jinnian's index finger was being held in the woman's mouth. The fingertips seemed to be bearing something hard to the touch.

    Seeing all this clearly, Chi Jinnian quickly retracted her hand, but before that, she clearly felt that the touch of her fingertips just now disappeared.

    As she withdrew her hand, the woman on the stone bed coughed again and again, and finally passed out.

    One of Chi Jinnian's thoughts was to run.

    It was her who was obviously bitten, but what if the woman in white was unconscious? !

    Regardless of whether it is porcelain or not, Chi Jinnian doesn't like this "stone cave" that exudes a pungent smell.

    Suddenly, in the already pungent air, another smell was mixed in - even if you haven't bathed for a month, it is difficult to achieve this rich smell. With a sharp cry, the wooden door was pushed open.

    It's a slender animal dressed as a "man". A pair of small round ears stood on the top of his head, a pair of small black eyes were bulging, the tip of his nose was black, and he was covered in brown-yellow fur, and his mouth was hidden under the pointed nose.

    Chi Jinnian didn't have time to think about this "animal" that was wearing clothes and standing and walking, and the animal itself spoke first.

    "Did you get it done?" he asked.

    Chi Jinnian didn't dare to answer rashly, so he could only simply say "um-".

    The animal became excited for a moment, rushed to the stone bed, carefully confirmed that the comatose woman on the bed was still alive, and then immediately turned back with its furry paws and gave a thumbs up.

    "You're still amazing! As expected of the young master of the devil world!" Accompanied by the praise, his brown plush tail was slightly upturned and swayed from side to side, exactly the same as the neighbor's dog's excitement when he saw the bones.

    Saying that, he stuffed a bone to make a token into Chi Jinnian's hand, patted her shoulder and said, "From today onwards, you, Chi Jinnian, are my best brother! With this token, I You can go anywhere you want on this mountain! No one dares to stop you!"

    As he approached, Chi Jin was almost fainted by the smell. Holding the token in the shape of a chicken head, she took a step back quietly, making sure that the unclean claws were away from her shoulders before slowly nodding: "Well, well."

    As long as you stay away from me, what? All good to say!

    The animal didn't notice Chi Jinnian's refusal at all, but took a step forward, and the brown claws climbed onto her shoulders again: "Then I will arrange for my men to prepare the wedding wine. After all, you are Yuan Shao's matchmaker. Drink a few more glasses at night!"