Chapter 71-80

pinellia novel
Chapter 71
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 70Next Chapter: Chapter 72

    The sky gradually turned white, and the first ray of morning light came in from the window and reflected on the curtain beside the bed. This curtain was picked for Yuan Shao by Chi Jinnian before. On the crimson gauze curtain, magnolia flowers were in full bloom, and white brocade was used to press the piping. bustling.

    Chi Jinnian turned over, and with a lazy snort, Yuan Shao raised his hand and put down the jade hook, and the bed became dark again.

    Without the dazzling sunlight, Chi Jinnian's expression was much calmer. Yuan Shao tidied up the broken hair on her temples, pulled up the quilt on her body, and then quietly kissed her forehead.

    "Hmm..." Chi Jinnian snorted, but did not open his eyes and went back to sleep.

    It seems that I was really tired last night.

    At first, it was past midnight when it was over, but Yuan Shao was afraid that Chi
    Jinnian would be uncomfortable, so she went to Yuan Shao's doctor with Chaos in her arms. The tomb πВ is on the bank of the Shushuo, and the Chunhuan Shun stepped on the little Qianqian house
    .

    But after washing and washing, the action changed its meaning. Chi Jinnian opened his innocent eyes, and his bright eyes were stained with hazy water vapor from this clear spring, which was inexplicably seductive.

    Therefore, even though she pursed her lips and shook her head, Yuan Shao's innocent eyes could not be forgiven, and the other party still leaned over.

    The water in the pool overflowed a lot, and the originally clear voice gradually became lower, and Yuan Shao reluctantly put his hand away and carried the person back to the room.

    At that time, the sky had receded from darkness, and it was dyed with a trace of clarity. Chi Jinnian leaned against Yuan Shao's novel qun softly, Yuan Shao found a cotton pad to dry the water stains on her body, Chi Jinnian let the other party play with herself, she couldn't struggle - she didn't have the strength to struggle anymore .

    Yuan Shao had to do it himself, bit by bit, carefully wiping the opponent's skin.

    The little girl in front of her was sleeping peacefully. Yuan Shao didn't bother her, got out of bed lightly, changed clothes and went out.

    As soon as he came out, Su Tingxi was feeding Xiao Su.

    Seeing that Su Tingxi was about to call her, Yuan Shao quickly raised his hand and made a silent motion: "Shh. Ah Nian is still sleeping, don't wake her up."

    Su Tingxi pursed her lips, and finally lowered her voice. Voice: "Master, it's so early, where are you going?"

    "Senior sister sent me a voice transmission, saying that Xinghe is awake, I'll take a look."

    -

    Ling'an City, Beichen Palace.

    Xingchen's face was bloodless, leaning on the bed, Yaohua was holding a medicine bowl and feeding him soup. When Yuan Shao entered, the room was filled with the bitterness of the soup, but the expression on Xingchen's face was like drinking some fairy wine, and the corners of his mouth kept rising.

    "Yo, it's unfortunate that I'm here, I'm disturbing Senior Sister."

    Yaohua heard the voice and wanted to get up, but was stopped by Yuan Shao: "I haven't finished drinking this medicine, I can bear the charge of delaying the recovery of Xinghe. I'm sorry."