Chapter 61-70

pinellia novel
Chapter 61
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 60Next Chapter: Chapter 62

    Chi Jinnian was locked up by Chi Lin, so he couldn't go out when he stayed in the house. Due to the injury on her waist, her activities were very inconvenient. Seeing Yuan Shao, Caiyue felt that she was not needed, so she slipped out at the right time without disturbing her.

    For a time, only the master and the apprentice were left in the space.

    Yuan Shao asked her, "Do you like me even a little bit?" When

    this question came out, it really stumped Chi Jinnian. Her usual understanding of love comes from either novels or idol dramas. But in the final analysis, it is all talk on paper, and there is no actual combat experience.

    So, does she like Yuan Shao? She doesn't know either.

    Chi Jinnian thought for a long time before answering truthfully: "I, I don't know." She turned her face away and stopped looking at Yuan Shao's face.

    Yuan Shao sat up and helped Chi Jinnian up, no longer pressing her .          Chi Jinnian thought that the other party was going to let her go, and just breathed a sigh of relief, but found that the other party was sitting beside her, shoulder to shoulder with her, and asked her sternly: "Then you saw the arrow coming last night, Why are you standing behind me?"

    "I, I don't know."

    How could Yuan Shao let her go so easily, and continued to ask: "Then, why are you willing to admit that you are mine in front of your father? Although your father I want you to stay, but it is only natural for you to follow the master back to the master's door, do you really have to go this far?"

    "I-I don't know."

    Yuan Shao was right, in fact, she wanted to go with Yuan Shao. There are many ways, but it was urgent at the time and this method was safe, so Chi Jinnian decided that way.

    Yuan Shao:

    "Can you change your answer?"

    Since she started asking, the little apprentice's answer was three words from beginning to end: I don't know.

    Did she really not know, or did she not want to?

    Yuan Shao didn't know what to do, and for a while, a sense of panic filled her heart, and the subconscious tension made her tone rush: "Then your feelings for me are only the feelings of the apprentice for the master? You do this. , is it all just because you are my apprentice? Including giving me a hairpin and accompany me to the water mirror, all right?"

    Chi Jinnian glanced away, and this time, he didn't even say the word "I don't know", and simply didn't answer.

    Yuan Shao was a little anxious, and asked directly, "Then why do you take the initiative to kiss me?" She pinched Chi Jinnian's cheek and forced the other person's eyes to look at her: "For the first time, in the formation of the Winter Cold Conference. , but you took the initiative!"

    Chi Jinnian was imprisoned by Yuan Shao's chin, but couldn't refute, forced to pout his lips, and said vaguely: "Aren't you faint! I'm here to save you!"

    "Then I kiss you. ?" This time Yuan Shao was really in a hurry, as if she had grabbed the last straw, she played with the "chips" she had left, and after speaking, she lowered her head and pecked Chi Jinnian's lips lightly. Like a little bit of water, just taste it.     "Look, you don't hide." Yuan Shao

    hugged Chi Jinnian's shoulder, as if forcing and praying: "You also like me a little bit, right? Even just a little bit, right? Huh?"

Her eyes have always been cold, but today, she looked at Chi Jinnian with a bit of moisture in her eyes.