Chapter 41-50

pinellia novel
Chapter 41
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 40Next Chapter: Chapter 42

    The word "Nianbao" made Yuan Shao's expression gloomy, and there seemed to be two flames in his eyes.

    It's obviously hers, why is it called "Treasure" by others.

    Having been with Yuan Shao for a while, Chi Jinnian could naturally see that something was wrong with her.

    So she quickly explained, "Young Master, this is the disciple of the elder Yaohua of the Changqing Sect. His name is Zhuang Rong.

    " Yuan Shao 's

    expression softened a bit when she heard that she was Senior Sister's apprentice, but her expression sank again when she saw Chi Jinnian hurriedly blocking in front of him.

    "I'm not familiar with the girl, just call me the son." Yuan Shao's tone was cold, and the meaning of alienation was obvious.

    When Zhuang Rong raised her eyes, she looked at Yuan Shao up and down, like a mother seeing her child for the first time, her eyes were both surprised and excited. But when she heard this, she hesitated: when she set up the character design, she wanted to make the female goose a person who was aloof but gentle at heart. The other party is looking at his expression now... How do you feel that the female goose's people are a little broken?

    Yuan Shao stretched out his hand and brought Chi Jinnian back to his side, then turned around and said to Zhuang Rong, "Since you won the first place today, you can rest easy, the second trial will start soon, you are young, you can Get ready."

    "Young master stay." Zhuang Rong hurriedly called someone to stop: "Young master, look, I am alone, you see me and Nianbao are old acquaintances, we might as well form an alliance, it is good to form a team, and we can also have mutual understanding. A reflection." Saying that, Zhuang Rong handed over the jug in her hand again, indicating the meaning of friendship.

    Yuan Shao glanced at the jug, and it was difficult to refuse because of her identity, but she refused to agree readily, so she just shied away: "This matter will be discussed tomorrow."

    After speaking, without waiting for the two to say goodbye, she just said Pulling Chi Jinnian's wrist upstairs.

    Zhang Wei and Li Tao saw that the atmosphere of their coming back was not right, so they quickly slipped out along the window.

    For a while, only the master and the apprentice were left in the house.

    "Master, why didn't you agree to Sister Zhuang Rong's proposal, obviously she..."

    "I told you to wait for me obediently in the room, aren't you also obedient?" Yuan Shao's tone was somewhat resentful, like He was angry and questioned Chi Jinnian: "Aren't you hiding your face, how did she recognize you!"

    Chi Jinnian saw Yuan Shao's suspicion, so he explained: "I and Sister Zhuang Rong are old acquaintances, I didn't think she was the disciple who received Geng Tie from Elder Yaohua's mouth.

    Yuan Shao turned his face away. Sure enough, he was a little unconscionable. It was as cold as ice last night. Today, I couldn't bear to let her go back to the house first, but it turned out to be a good one. I reminisced with some old acquaintances, and ordered wine!

    However, he didn't see the smell of alcohol on Chi Jinnian's body. Thinking that he didn't drink with that person, Yuan Shao's heart eased a little.

    "Master." Chi Jinnian gently tugged on Yuan Shao's clothes, as if acting like a spoiled child: "Even for the sake of Elder Yaohua, you should agree to form a team with Sister Zhuang Rong."