Chapter 11-20

pinellia novel
Chapter 11
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 10Next Chapter: Chapter 12

    When Chi Jinnian and Yuan Shao left, the originally lively night market was empty, and even the small vendors on both sides moved their stalls in the direction of Yihuitang.

    So, for a while, there were only lanterns left in the street, emitting a dim light, and it really felt a little empty.

    Chi Jinnian bought a rabbit lantern from a vendor and held it in his hand to illuminate the road ahead for Yuan Shao.

    "Master, I see, you really like the desserts in that teahouse, especially the taro cake, we'll go there next time." Chi Jinnian smiled while holding the lamp.

    The advertising effect is so good, presumably Yihuitang must have been overstepped by the customer at this time, so she is not taking advantage of the old shopkeeper of Yihuitang for nothing. Prove that her method still works.

    Thinking of this, Chi Jinnian's pace also quickened. Perhaps this is the ease of paying off the loan!

    Yuan Shao followed behind Chi Jinnian, about a step away.

    The little girl in front of her has a bunch of ponytails swaying with her steps behind her back. The little girl is lively and her steps are jumping. She really looks like a little rabbit who is jumping around. With the rabbit lamp in her hand, the whole thing is People are more flexible.

    The corners of her mouth curved, and she smiled lightly, but didn't answer.

    Under the moonlight, a woman in a white dress and a red dress walked in front with a lantern in hand, and the other "Young Master" with a jade tree facing the wind followed behind, her eyes fixed on the woman in front of the lantern, and she didn't move away. Although there is no smile, his eyes are also curved.

    Chi Jinnian sent Yuan Shao to Taoyuan and did not stop there.

    "It's late today, so I won't disturb the disciples. Master should rest early." Chi Jinnian put the rabbit lamp on the table, turned around and planned to leave.

    "Take the lamp." Yuan Shao said, "It's dark, you can light it up."

    "No, this lamp will replace me and stay here with Master." Chi Jinnian leaned beside the door and smiled back. After a moment: "Good night Master, I will see you again tomorrow!"

    Without waiting for Yuan Shao to speak, he ran out in a hurry.

    "This child, why are you so anxious." Yuan Shao looked at Chi Jinnian and ran out without looking back, so he shook his head, the room was not lit, only a rabbit lamp, standing securely in the center of the table.

    Yuan Shao raised the lamp and carefully looked at the white rabbit above, with long ears standing on top of his head, and his red eyes gleaming with fire.

    Does it stay with her? But Yuanshao felt that the rabbit was still good-looking and jumping, and staying here safely, it seemed dead and not so agile.

    ——Chi

    Jinnian, who went out, hummed a little tune and walked forward, thinking with satisfaction that he could pay off the debt of the shopkeeper of Yihuitang, and it was not taking advantage of him. Thinking of not owing others any more, she felt a little better. Sure enough, she, a three-dimensional person, can solve these two-dimensional problems very easily.

    With no debts left, Chi Jinnian's top priority became to urge Yuan Shao to practice. But Yuan Shao's condition is not good today. Ever since she brought food to see her, she seems to have been pushing herself outward. Even when she said that she would go to the teahouse in the future, she didn't answer her... This is not good, no. Talking about maintaining a good friendship and having a good relationship with the big heroine in Shuangwen, it is always a loss.