Chapter 51-60

pinellia novel
Chapter 51
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 50Next Chapter: Chapter 52

    Seeing that the number of candied haws on the broom was getting smaller and smaller, Chi Jinnian eased Yuan Shao and finally walked to the gate of the palace.

    "Nianbao!" Zhuang Rong was a little excited when she saw the two of them. She jumped up and waved to Chi Jinnian. Chi Jinnian just saw her and wanted to rush over, but the pain from the wound on her lips that had not yet solidified made her Her footsteps finally stopped, and she subconsciously looked at Yuan Shao beside her.

    The "lessons" just now made Chi Jinnian behave a lot. She still remembered that after she "actively" touched Yuan Shao's lips, Yuan Shao hugged her under the slogan "To satisfy her".

    On the vermilion palace wall, a layer of snow-white snow covered most of the glazed tiles below, and it was only faintly exposed at the cornice. Just when Chi Jinnian's eyes fell on the exposed tiles, Yuan Shao suddenly bit her, saying it was the second punishment for her inattentiveness.

    The corridor of Beichen Palace is so long, and for some reason, the road she two walked seems to be extraordinarily remote, there is no one passing by, and Chi Jinnian is unavoidable - she has even been forced to stand on tiptoe.

    At this time, Yuan Shao just happened to look at her, and after his eyes collided, Chi Jinnian leaned against Yuan Shao subconsciously. He signaled that he would follow behind her and would not run around.

    Yuan Shao was very satisfied with Chi Jinnian's gesture. In front of Su Tingxi and Zhuang Rong, he walked over with Chi Jinnian's hand.

    "Master!" Su Tingxi greeted him first: "Are you alright?"

    "It's alright, Yaohua and Chengyuan are both here, I won't suffer." Yuan Shao asked Su Tingxi: "The inn's money is given to other people. Are you all right?"

    "Don't worry, Master, I have just settled the bill for the shopkeeper."

    At this time, Zhuang Rong brought Zhang Wei and Li Tao over, looked at Chi Jinnian carefully, and said, "Frightened, Nianbao, you When I'm nervous, I like to purse my lips, it's such a cold day, you've bit your lips red!" He put the few candied gourd brooms into Chi Jinnian's arms: "Candied gourd for you, bite it, don't bite it lips."

    As soon as the words fell, Chi Jinnian's face suddenly turned red, like a ripe fruit, especially the earlobes, red as if it was about to drip blood.

    "A Nian." Yuan Shao called to her: "Didn't you say that you have a toothache? Don't eat so many sweets when you have a toothache.

    " Sister Rong, give it back to you."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Chi Jinnian found that Zhuang Rong was looking in the direction behind her, and when she looked back, it turned out to be Chengyuan.

    For a time, everyone present looked at him together, which made Chengyuan a little embarrassed, especially after Yuan Shao also looked at him, his movements became stiff, so he cleared his throat and pretended to be calm: "Junior sister, I have something to tell you, come here."

    Here, Yuan Shao was just approached by Cheng Yuan, Chi Jinnian ignored Su Tingxi and quickly pulled Zhuang Rong aside. Before she could speak, Zhuang Rong asked first, "What's the matter with you, should you explain something to me?"

    Chi Jinnian didn't answer Zhuang Rong: "I'll talk about this later when I have a chance, let's talk about the main point first, your original book is right. Who did Xinghe attack?"