Chapter 31-40

pinellia novel
Chapter 31
Turn off the lights small , medium and large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 30Next Chapter: Chapter 32

    The first meeting between Chi Lin and Yuan Shao was very embarrassing. It can be described as being unhappy.

    Chi Lin didn't give Yuan Shao Ningbi Dan as agreed, and after drinking a few glasses of wine, he threw his hands away when he got angry.

    Seeing this, Chi Jinnian had to send Yuanshao back to Taoyuan first.

    Along the way, Yuan Shao didn't speak much. Chi Jinnian thought that Yuan Shao was unhappy because he was dumped by Chi Lin, so he didn't dare to ask. He was sent to the door of Taoyuan, but he didn't go in, he turned around and left.

    But just two steps away, Yuan Shao stopped him.

    "A Nian?"

    Chi Jinnian turned back and looked at her quietly. But when Chi Jinnian's eyes collided with Yuan Shao's, Yuan Shao lowered his head first.

    She hesitated for a long time, and finally only asked: "Will you come back tonight?"

    Chi Jinnian shook his head: "I shouldn't be here to disturb Master's rest."

    "That's it." Yuan Shao pursed his lips , In the end, only one sentence was left: "It seems that it is going to rain, be careful on the way." Turned around and entered Taoyuan.

    At the moment when the door was closed, Yuan Shao pressed his back against the door panel, as if he had been drained of his remaining strength, and squatted down a little bit.

    Before she left, she also said that she would be nice to the little apprentice. But now, she seems to have made the little apprentice angry.

    Her master is really a failure.

    ——Yuan

    Shao was right, on the way back, the sky gradually became overcast, and the cool wind blew Chi Jinnian's skirt, making a rustling noise. As soon as she returned to the magic palace, she was called by Chi Lin.

    Chi Lin was sitting in a high position, and he didn't seem to have a good face after seeing Chi Jinnian. The gloomy expression was a little heavier than the dark clouds in the sky.

    "Why stop in front of Yuan Shao." Chi Lin asked, "As long as you speak, I believe she will take you away."

    "Because my daughter doesn't want to go with her." Chi Jinnian said, "Father, this is not the same as what you said, didn't you say you can just bring her here? Why do you want me to go back to the upper cultivation world with her? Those people all recognize my identity. If you expose me in front of Yuan Shao, what will you do with your daughter?"

    "Trash!" Chi Lin's expression became violent in an instant, he came to Chi Jinnian and pinched Chi Jin Nian's hand on the neck tightened slightly, as if he was about to pinch a chicken to death at any time, and looked down at Chi Jinnian with contempt: "Don't forget your identity, you are the young master of the devil world, how can you Back off because of a trivial matter!"     He threw his hand away, and Chi Jinnian, who was free, coughed again and again, his face flushed a little. For the first time, Chi Jinnian looked at Chi Lin in horror. She didn't understand why Chi Lin would do this to his daughter when tiger poison does not eat offspring.     The fear in Chi Jinnian's eyes seemed to arouse a trace of pity from Chi Lin, he sat back on the seat, rubbed the faucet on the arm of the dragon chair, and said slowly, "If you don't follow her, how do I know when she will be able to Form an inner alchemy! Besides, Changqingmen is the number one sect in the upper cultivation world, if you can follow Yuan Shao and pass the news back, this seat will definitely be able to break it down in one fell swoop. At that time, the world will be changed easily. Lord, as the young master of the devil world, shouldn't you do your part?"     "What about my thoughts?" Chi Jinnian asked, "Father, the great cause you mentioned is important, but do you think about it for me? Yes, do I want to? If your daughter's identity is revealed, what kind of situation will her daughter be in, have you thought about it?"     Chi Lin glanced at Chi Jinnian coldly: "You must understand that I am not discussing with you today."     In a word, Chi Jinnian's heart dropped to freezing point. For the first time, she knew that the person closest to her could also be the victim of her goal.     Seeing Chi Jinnian stubbornly standing in the same place and not speaking, Chi Lin's attitude softened a bit: "Niannian, you must understand that your father only has one daughter, but in the face of great right and wrong, the father is also a last resort."