Chapter 2

There stood a ghoul in the middle of a plain grass field. Fingers dancing across his guitar like it was an extension of him. Feeling her legs walk up closer to him she gasped as he turned around. Brown eyes speckled with flakes of blue and green could be seen through the eye holes of the goggles of his mask.

Suddenly a harsh wind blew by her. Arm flying up to her face to protect it from the harsh winds instinctively. The gushes of air disappeared as fast as it came. Prying away her arms her eyes scanned everywhere for the ghoul that was just stood in front of her moments ago.

Then it hit her, the soft strums of notes on a guitar and keytar hit her ears like a soft melody. Looking around her to notice a forest had formed around her in a field form. Following the sounds of the keytar which got louder the closer she got.

There stood a ghoul, but not any ghoul, a ghoulette, a female ghoul. To be honest with you she looked like a goddess. The way the moonlight hit her mask in all the right angles.

Suddenly she turned around to face me, music halting with her. Suddenly she got up from the log she was sitting on which I didn't notice when she even sat down. She strode up to me like a model and out of nowhere she suddenly pulled a familiar guitar from behind her.

The same electric guitar my parents had forced me to play at a young age just because they wanted to boast about how talented their daughter was. Even resorted to abuse to get me to play.

The same white guitar with bold black signatures of all the famous people I got to meet

The same white guitar with bold black signatures of all the famous people I got to meet. She handed it to me. As I stood in shock and glee. My face contorted into one of agony as the background changed and distorted into a wooden floor. The guitar still in my vision as I stared at it for a while before a scream rang out in my ear. As I looked up, it was the same menacing glare of my abusive dad with my mom behind him with the same look, maybe even worse.

I could barely make out what they were saying but it sounded a lot like; "You Bitch!" Before I could register what was going on the precious item in my hand was yanked out of my hold and smashed on the ground.

Bits and pieces of wooden chips flying out in all directions as I screamed. A piece flying towards my cheek, slicing it causeing a trail of blood to trickle down.

Before my dream could go on any longer I felt a sharp pain on my face. Realizing Kasey whacked me with a pillow I groaned and grabbed the closest thing to me and threw it at her, which ended up being a plushie of a guitar.

"What the fuck was that for KC.."

"I kept trying to wake you up but your goofy ass wouldn't get up" Rolling my eyes at her idiotic personality. Deciding to ignore the night terror and sudden dream as they came often sue to past trauma. Though I never remebered them being so vivid.. Suddenly everything from last night rushed into my brain.

"When are the costumes gonna arrive?"

"Oh right! They're downstairs–"

"What?!"