Halloween ONESHOT

Not related to the story, fun little one shot for you little shits. Just kidding I love you guys to death ❤️
Wattpad wont let me put a lot of photos BOOO anyway the outfits are at the end🙄
____________________________________

Halloween day, October 31st. There were hundreds of stories about its origins.

Like how on Halloween, It was believed that on that day, the souls of the dead returned to their homes, so people dressed in costumes and lit bonfires to ward off spirits and ghosts.

Or maybe a day and time to honour all Saints. Some say it was the devil's holiday, some say its origins are Christian. Others just celebrated it for fun while others didn't 'qualify' the day as a day to be celebrated.

The holiday for dressing up with friends, where you could have an excuse to wear anything you wanted. Where you can go door–to–door from peoples houses to get free candy while repeatedly chanting out the words 'trick or treat'.

Or just staying indoors, watching Halloween based movies like Halloween Kills while snacking on junk foods. Either by yourself or with family and friends, which was entertaining either way.

It was quite funny actually. But it was fun. Celebrating Halloween.

Which is exactly what we were doing in the ministry.

"Why do I have to wear THAT? This is so stupid."

Sodo yelled out as stomped and threw a fit around the music room located in the basement of the ministry.

What was he complaining about you ask? Well-

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR THAT!?"

Sodo screamed out as he put his hands on his hand then quickly whipped them out in front of him signalling to the costume that was hanging on a hanger in the middle of the room.

"I'M PRACTICALLY ALREADY IN A COSTUME"

He turned to me and pointed his pointed finger harshly at the costume that hung down.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR A FULL BODY SHARK COSTUME?"

He skreeched out as he stared at me in both terror and frustration.

I giggled under my breath which gradually turned into a laughing fit. In which I couldn't stop even If I tried.

"IM SORRY THIS IS SO FUNNY–"

I wheezed as I tried to catch my breath. Holding onto the nearest thing to keep me up, which ended up being Mountain's arm.

"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY? THIS FUNNY TO YOu?"

Sodo's voice boomed out along with footsteps rearing closer as my gaze was still fixed onto the ground. Although I only laughed more when his voice cracked at the end of his sentence making it higher pitched.

His shoes came into my blurred eyesight from the tears that engulfed my vision from laughing too much. Or whatever vision I had from behind my mask.

Suddenly I felt pressure engulfing my right forearm and instantly the ground beneath me was moving as I was getting dragged away from my place next to Mountain as I was now next to the hanger in the middle of the room that held all the costumes. Everyone in the room conversed with each other about what they were gonna do for the holiday and what they were gonna dress as.

"If I have to wear the stupid shark costume than I get to choose yours. You have to wear–"

His hands grazed all the hangers before stopping in front of a specific one. He yanked the hanger off of its hook and shoved the costume in front of me before skimming through the hangers once more.