Chapter 6

Groaning at the impact. I shut my eyes and rubbed my now sore bottom. I tore open my eyes to see the top of a black mask and a body attached to my waist.

"A NEW GIRL!!" A high pitched voice rang out.

Slightly taken by surprise by the sound of a voice, out of a ghoulette nonetheless.

Not knowing what to do I just pat her head as she snuggled deeper into me.

A huff could be heard in the distance along with loud thuds coming nearer.

Looking up to see the one and only, Sodo with his signature all white guitar with a clearly readable frustrated face.

He bent down and started to look into my soul. I swear I could feel him eyeing down my-

I was struck out of my thoughts by a sudden pain on the tip of my head.

"Ow!"

He just bashed me on the top of my mask with his hand. I swear he made me lose a couple of brain cells..

"That's what you deserve." A voice spoke.

My brain cells would have fizzled out if it wasn't for the big red blush on my face. That voice was pretty h-

Another pick was thrown at me- "No."

"I didn't even say anyth-"

"No." And another.

"Bu-"

"Shut up." And another..

"Where are you getting all these picks!-"

"DO YOU EVER SHUT UP?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT?"

"WHAT"

"YOU SHUT UP" I got up which would've made the cute ghoulette in my lap fall off, if it wasn't for the fact that she had left earlier when he had even walked up to me.

I threw one of his own picks at him.

He looked like he had blown a blood vessel.

I could just imagine the angry anime symbol on his forehead.

He was just about to lunge at me when his collar was grabbed by a large figure.

He was just about to fight back until he saw who it was.

Cardinal, Cardinal Copia. As in THE Cardinal Copia.

I almost would've squealed if it wasn't for the look that Sodo was giving me.

I was about to introduce myself as the new nickname my favourite blue bird app has given me when the same ghoulette came up to me.

"Hi! I'm Sunshine! I'm so happy to see another girl here!" She grabbed my hand in both of hers and started to rapidly shake them.

"Hey, I'm Signi-"

"Cumulus, I'm Cumulus. Nice to meet you"

"You too, anyway. Im-"

"I'm Cirrus, love. Nice to see you. What's your name?" I could tell she knew I was getting frustrated.

"GOD DAMN BRO. JUST LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF.."

They all burst out in tears with Sodo still hanging in the air trying to claw at Copia.

Sighing I took a deep breath and started to introduce myself.

"I don't know what to call myself right now but I guess Signature ghoulette works.. you know.. my guitar..? Yeah.. uhm.."

Crickets, literally crickets. Not a fucking peep.